Jan 27 2010
By: Versace_Raver Uncharted Territory 1932 posts

Night Owls, Assemble! *The Downtime Thread*

1894 replies 124 views Edited Jan 27, 2010

Well guys it's that favorite time of the week again for all of who know that SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! So let us indulge once again in the hilarious waiting game full of silly sleep deprived posts, crazy ideas and speculation about what awaits us several hours from now. I just added $10.00 to my psn account so I can be the first person in NA home with all the BSAA gear. But I'm not making a Chris Redfield. Oh no, my creativity will shine once again. I will be making a CUSTOM BSAA LEON!

*UPDATE *  06/05/2009

All of us creatures of the night unanimously decided that this would be the official Home Downtime thread during update/maintenance nights.

Please refrain from creating new threads when home goes down as all they end up being is spam. Posting will commence when I get kicked Smiley Tongue.

*UPDATE*  20/05/2009

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SNAP!

1.20 Update Marathon Party tonight! Bring your; booze, smokes, red bull, coffee, and what ever else you may need. It's going to be EPIC!

Just filled my wallet for tomorrow's goodies. See you tonight guys.

*UPDATE* 26/08/2009 
Well I'm back after my holiday, and it looks like yesterday's emergency maintenance was to prepare us for tonights giant update. Considering the long maintenance period occured on all 4 regions I suspect it's something big! Firmware 3.0? HOME Version 1.30? Well I'm hoping yes.
 Today's message of the day informs us of 100 new items and the Killzone throne room.
So when downtime comences, this is where the party will be at.
 Fill your wallets kiddies!
*UPDATE*
16/09/2009
Could tonight be the night that we get 1.3? How about that epic pirate ship that nDreams will be releasing? Anyone going to speculate what we will get tonight versus next week?
How about Capcom finally giving us the file archives at the Resident Evil Studio Lot or the missing Street fighter costumes? I guess we'll see.
Checking in 3 and hours and 27 from now.

*UPDATE*
23/09/2009 
Now I felt it would be approiate to name tonights thread in a small Homage to Saturday Night Fever because of the Sing Star night club. We know we are getting that for a fact. Maybe we'll also get some awesome clubbing clothes, similar to the music cafe clothes.
What we don't know is wheather or not 1.3 is comming or not. How about the nDREAMS pirate shp personal space? I Bought a 20 dollar psn card just in case.
How about the rest of you? Any speculations? I'm asking because the blog told us nothing.
*UPDATE!* 30/9/2009
1.3 Is finally here.
*UPDATE!* 21/10/09
Since we are not only getting 1.32 but the Uncharted 2 space as well, I find it fitting to host a co-op party while home is down, we will play all co op modes and level up while waiting for our beloved space to launch.
Message Edited by Versace_Raver on 10-21-2009 05:13 PM
Message Edited by Versace_Raver on 12-31-2009 04:40 AM
UPDATED 27/01/2010
Well after a long hiatus from this thread i'm back. I finally have a thursday off after months, LOL!
A big thank you goes out to DSanders for keeping this baby alive week after week, and thank you to all my fellow Night Owls for posting even when I was gone.
Now from what i can tell after looking at today's blog, we're not in for that big of an update. However it looks as though the new Ezio costume celebrating the Asassin's Creed II dlc won't have a mask like the Altaïr one did. Who knows maybe they even seperated this one into PARTS!
Anyways guy's I'm glad to be back and I'll see you tonight.
Message Edited by Versace_Raver on 01-27-2010 03:58 PM
Message 1704 of 1,895 (124 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

Re: Night Owls, Assemble!

Apr 9, 2009
IT'S MORPHIN TIME!
Message 1 of 1,895 (124 Views)
Gaming Beast
1959 posts

Apr 9, 2009
Okay, so what's everyone drinking tonight?  I'm just coffee.
Message 2 of 1,895 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Apr 9, 2009

Versace_Raver wrote:
Well guys it's that favorite time of the week again for all of who know that SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! So let us indulge once again in the hilarious waiting game full of silly sleep deprived posts, crazy ideas and speculation about what awaits us several hours from now. I just added $10.00 to my psn account so I can be the first person in NA home with all the BSAA gear. But I'm not making a Chris Redfield. Oh no, my creativity will shine once again. I will be making a CUSTOM BSAA LEON!

Here's to actually hoping that we girls get something new to buy as well...we like our costumes too.

Message 3 of 1,895 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3139 posts

Apr 9, 2009
lol tempting but no thanks. I should sleep now.. got a Bio Lab tomorrow :/
skv007 Trophy Card
Message 4 of 1,895 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Apr 9, 2009
well i think the new re5 dlc has finnally opened the legendary publilishing window (lol)
in the end, we will remember not the words of our jokes, but the silence of our audiences.
Trippy Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 1,895 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Apr 9, 2009

red_fraggle76 wrote:

Chai. Coffee makes me sleepy...I know..I know..Im a freak. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 1,895 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Apr 9, 2009

Areala wrote:

Versace_Raver wrote:

Here's to actually hoping that we girls get something new to buy as well...we like our costumes too.

Yes darling the girls are getting a full Sheva costume which even has more pieces then the guys Chris costume. A new wig for the Sheva costume and jewelry. No Chris wig. You should really be thanking capcom. Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 1,895 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Apr 9, 2009
I have a criminology test in the morning but im a rebel.
Message 8 of 1,895 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Apr 9, 2009

red_fraggle76 wrote:

orange juice

1. coffee will wake evryone up n leech off of me.

2. it has calcium in it. i dont like milk, but i like cheese, but not mac n cheese.

3. i lack vitamin D + calcium

Message 9 of 1,895 (124 Views)
0 Likes