Wastelander
558 posts

Re: New sagging skinny jeans

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

HalfManHalfNerd wrote:

^^ You got it all wrong sir Smiley SurprisedRobot surprisedMan SurprisedWoman SurprisedCat Surprised.  White emo's invented the skinny jean look. Smiley Happy  But I do find it ironic that someone wants a "saggy" version of "skinny jeans". Robot FrustratedMan Frustrated  Doesn't that defeat the purpose of "skinny" tight jeans? Cat Surprised  I guess the OP wants the top of his crack showing Smiley SurprisedRobot surprisedMan SurprisedWoman SurprisedCat Surprised.  BTW a real gang in the real world would never accept a member wearing skinny jeans.  Smiley LOLRobot LOLMan LOLWoman LOLCat LOL

I mainly meant the sagging part. But I think the wannabes are starting to wear skinny and saggy too. Or maybe it's a new emo/wanksta hybrid or something. Either way they both suck. Only fams wear stuff like that, along with their glowing sneakers and vega masks. Can't any of these losers be an original instead of copying someone else?

Edited for inappropriate content.

Message 11 of 32 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Icinq wrote:

I mainly meant the sagging part. But I think the wannabe blacks are starting to wear skinny and saggy too. Or maybe it's a new emo/wanksta hybrid or something. Either way they both suck. Only fams wear gay stuff like that, along with their glowing sneakers and vega masks. Can't any of these losers be an original instead of copying someone else?

Lol... Hybrids Smiley HappyRobot HappyMan HappyMan LOLWoman LOLCat LOL  I'm the most awesome hybrid in the world Robot Happy.  Anyways I blame this Wiz Khalifa character Smiley MadRobot MadMan MadWoman SadCat Sad  Kids and their role models these days...  Robot IndifferentMan IndifferentWoman Indifferent

wiz-khalifa-wango-tango-2012-02.jpg

These kids need real models..... Like ME.  Smiley HappyRobot HappyMan HappyWoman HappyCat HappyHeart

Photobucket
I met a girl who was wearing a shirt that said "GUESS" on it. I said "Implants?" Smiley Happy *she slapped me*
Message 12 of 32 (597 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Nov 11, 2012

It's not that people want to "copy" others, it's just that a lot of people like that style. So what? 

For my suggestion, I wasn't really talking about the skinny jeans...in fact, I don't wear them, I wear looser jeans. But Sony doesn't seem to want to make any looser jeans that you can wear lower on Home. Not baggy, just normal fitting jeans that sit lower on the body. That's what I want to see more of.

Message 13 of 32 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Oh OK looser huh.  I'll let Sony know.  Smiley HappyRobot HappyMan HappyWoman HappyCat Happy

Photobucket
I met a girl who was wearing a shirt that said "GUESS" on it. I said "Implants?" Smiley Happy *she slapped me*
Message 14 of 32 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 11, 2012

If you had a few pics of what you want you could post them in suggestions. It's where the developers will see them for the most part. 

Message 15 of 32 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Normal jeans please Smiley Sad

I have a pair from years ago, black jeans with the Playstation buttons for the belt buckle (triangle, square, X, circle). Now THOSE are man jeans Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 16 of 32 (583 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Why is it that people have to be insulting and rude for others wanting different things than they do? Successful people don't call others "losers". Losers call successful people "losers". 

I did post some pictures a while back in suggestions, and the new jeans they released are a step in the right direction, but we'll see if they come out with any more. 

Message 17 of 32 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

It's because a lot of these people who wear and fit this stereotypical outfit, skinny jeans, vega mask, glowy shoes, night lights..I mean glowing loco earrings, have publicly been insulting, almost repugnant for everyone wearing normal clothing (normal being something that they claim would never wear) and saying we don't have swag, or insulting people by questioning our sexuality LOL. Although it's what seems suitable to do, after each and every single person knowingly and willing  is wanting to follow trends like a sheep because they are insecure of their individuality, I agree it's not the right things to do, we should respect others.

The only time where I insult someone is if they are personally doing it to be to be rude. I take each person as an individual and treat them as such, I leave the generalizing behind, and talk to them as a unique person. If they choose to talk smack, that's their choice.

It has been a familiar and now repeating occurrence that I see hoards of people making fun of a fashion or clothing, for what?!? They want to feel a sense of superiority? Even in the past, what was considered high fashioned, in the 80's people would laugh now. It's all personal perspective and their is no need to make fun or demean someone for choosing to wear what they want.

Message 18 of 32 (557 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Ohh those are glowing red earrings...not an infected pimple?

Message 19 of 32 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I'm sorry if I offended you Smiley SadRobot SadMan SadCat SadWoman Sad  We should respect each others opinions and lifestyles Smiley Happy

500x1000px-LL-5833a686_prr.jpeg

Photobucket
Message 20 of 32 (547 Views)
0 Likes