Nov 10 2012
By: CS-HUNGER24 First Son 18 posts

New sagging skinny jeans

31 replies 1241 views Edited Nov 10, 2012

There have been a few new "sagging skinny jeans" released in Threads...black, white, and gray. 

I am happy to see that Sony has added these, because before, the only sagging jeans that were available were those ones with the "HO" white boxers underneath. There were a lot of requests to add more and I am glad Sony has now done that. 

However, it is disappointing to see that they're actually worn higher than those other ones...they simply pulled the underwear all the way up to the belly button, and now it looks really bad. How can they call them "sagging" if they're around the waist? The underwear is simply worn higher, but it doesn't look right. 

I would like to see them work on this and return the underwear to normal level, but bring the jeans down more. That would be realistic. 

Message 1 of 32 (1,241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Re: New sagging skinny jeans

Nov 10, 2012

I Agree Too The Point tht they look good. But i disagree on the Waist level. thats fine. but the Underwear thing is crazy lol. sony needs too make it waist level and just slightly (barely) above the jeans. Also you forgot too include a Denim Jeans Version and Khaki. other than that no complaints. Robot Very Happy

Message 2 of 32 (1,227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I know that some people only want a tiny bit of underwear showing, but there are people who would like jeans that ride pretty low...lower than the ones with the HO boxers. If they're going to be called "sagging skinny jeans", I think they should be below most of the rear.

I agree too that there should have been denim & khaki versions.
Message 3 of 32 (1,221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Oh joy. More skinny jeans in Home. Cat Indifferent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 32 (1,217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Can they make more "fitted" jeans for us straight guys? Smiley HappyRobot HappyMan HappyCat HappySmiley LOL

Photobucket
I met a girl who was wearing a shirt that said "GUESS" on it. I said "Implants?" Smiley Happy *she slapped me*
Message 5 of 32 (1,210 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I am not happy to see that sony has added these. But why not... They sell like hot cakes.
People tend to follow and theres no greater following in home than that look.
I would like to see pants proper fit with some definition. The wrangler stuff is neat. And the cut is proper. Leather weather is always in season.
But please no more silly jeans! Its pretty disturbing.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 6 of 32 (1,178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
558 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Well these new jeans will make the wannabes happy. So what kind of jeans do they have for normal people who aren't pretending to be black?

Message 7 of 32 (1,159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Nov 10, 2012

^^ You got it all wrong sir Smiley SurprisedRobot surprisedMan SurprisedWoman SurprisedCat Surprised.  White emo's invented the skinny jean look. Smiley Happy  But I do find it ironic that someone wants a "saggy" version of "skinny jeans". Robot FrustratedMan Frustrated  Doesn't that defeat the purpose of "skinny" tight jeans? Cat Surprised  I guess the OP wants the top of his crack showing Smiley SurprisedRobot surprisedMan SurprisedWoman SurprisedCat Surprised.  BTW a real gang in the real world would never accept a member wearing skinny jeans.  Smiley LOLRobot LOLMan LOLWoman LOLCat LOL

Photobucket
I met a girl who was wearing a shirt that said "GUESS" on it. I said "Implants?" Smiley Happy *she slapped me*
Message 8 of 32 (1,150 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

HalfManHalfNerd wrote:

^^ You got it all wrong sir Smiley SurprisedRobot surprisedMan SurprisedWoman SurprisedCat Surprised.  White emo's invented the skinny jean look. Smiley Happy  But I do find it ironic that someone wants a "saggy" version of "skinny jeans". Robot FrustratedMan Frustrated  Doesn't that defeat the purpose of "skinny" tight jeans? Cat Surprised  I guess the OP wants the top of his crack showing Smiley SurprisedRobot surprisedMan SurprisedWoman SurprisedCat Surprised.  BTW a real gang in the real world would never accept a member wearing skinny jeans.  Smiley LOLRobot LOLMan LOLWoman LOLCat LOL

Oh but the twilight devotees would.

Message 9 of 32 (1,133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Icinq wrote:

Well these new jeans will make the wannabes happy. So what kind of jeans do they have for normal people who aren't pretending to be black?

In real life there are now places in the US where you can be arrested for wearing saggy pants too low.

Message 10 of 32 (1,125 Views)
0 Likes