Highlighted
Dec 14 2008
By: pR0d1GY3 Lombax Warrior 274 posts

New rooms!!

6 replies 3 views Edited Dec 14, 2008
does anybody knw what the new rooms will be when they come? i home we get a mgs4 one and like resistance 2 and lbp and fallout 3 and motorstorm and all the good **bleep** and cod and stuff etc
Message 1 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
927 posts

Re: New rooms!!

Dec 14, 2008
A little bird told me some new rooms will be out Monday

Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue
Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue
Message 2 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
274 posts

Dec 14, 2008

was it blue?????!?!?!?!?!!!!!

lol

but how true are they and what will they be

Message 3 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1148 posts

Dec 14, 2008

AstroBoy9 wrote:

New rumor?!?!?

Message 4 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6847 posts

Dec 14, 2008

AstroBoy9 wrote:
WTH?? LIES!!.....

We all know that birds cant talk. 

Message 5 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
778 posts

Dec 14, 2008

good thing's come to those who wait!,

although it shouldnt be to long until they add more spaces

Follow me!
Twitter Twitch
Message 6 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5108 posts

Dec 14, 2008
Man. That title made my heart go crazy. Smiley Sad   But yea there should be some new rooms in the future. Hopefully soon.
Message 7 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes