Apr 24 2013
By: LegendaryBlade23 First Son 9 posts

New ps home space ideas ..ect.

[ Edited ]
16 replies 759 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

If there's a section for this I couldn't find it so here we go. Ok I've been getting nostalgic for cartoons I grew up with. Then I got thinking one of those would do great as a public space, personal space, pet, game, clothes well u get the point. That been said I think a "Digimon" them would do good on home a fun. They can have 5 updates for it with each one being a different season of "Digimon".                                                                     

Granted it is something I would like. 

Message 1 of 17 (759 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: new ps home space ideas ..ect.

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

Hi 

There is a Link where you can post idea/ suggestion for new content: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/April-2013-Suggestions/m-p/40036629#U4003662...

Each Month GlassWalls will post a suggestion thread so that you can post your ideas for content.

Message 2 of 17 (751 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Apr 24, 2013

We have an official monthly suggestion thread where we can post ideas. There's a new one every month, so you willl have to report your suggestion if you wish.

With that said, trademarked or copyright property of outside sources cannot just be made a part of Home. There's a lot of legal things involved. But, if you and your friends would like an item, space or game in Home that belongs to a third party, I suggest that you go to the party's forum or site and request it. The more people, the better. The more persistant, the better.

When posting, be positive. Emphasize fans, gamers, profit. If you want them to support Home, you have to show them a reason to do so.

SCE/SCEA can only ask. But if no one shows an interest, then why should the third party even consider it?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 17 (744 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Apr 24, 2013

thanks , but i knew there would b legal thing and permision needed , i guess this was 2 try and get support for the idea

Message 4 of 17 (737 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

If a few hundred people showed support at the site or forum, it could get the Developers there to think a bit more about Home.

And keep posting and add more people. Anything can happen if enough people showed that they cared.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 17 (719 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 24, 2013

that's what i was trin to do, and there wiki site still has resent post so who no, thanks

Message 6 of 17 (697 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Apr 24, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

Hey Home Community,

April is here, and summer is around the corner. What will this month bring?

Let me get down to business—

Helpful hints to post the best suggestions:

1) Your top Virtual Item requests from games or general items. A Virtual Item is pretty much anything in Home you can own (clothing, figurines, furniture, etc.) but cannot live in (like Personal Spaces).

2) Visual aids AKA screenshots! If you can find a screenshot of what you  want, please include these! That old saying, "A picture is worth 1000  words," could not be truer. You all do a great job. Keep throwing suggestions and pics our way!

Thanks in advance for collecting images, reference art, etc. to best illustrate just what you're talking about.

P.S.: If you are new to these forums (or just new to this process), check last month's suggestion thread to see how your fellow community members submit their requests.

P.P.S.: Continuing the effort to keep this thread tidy, please refrain from making commentary about other suggestions in this thread. Simply copy/paste and begin another thread to start a conversation about a particular item, suggestion, concept or idea.

Just wanted to point this out yet again, as well ask once again, where do we post our ideas on personal spaces. Based on the text above, I'm curious as to if they even view posts about personal spaces, or glance over them in the suggestion threads? Do devs care to try to make personal spaces based on suggestions, or is it too costly? Why has the previously ran sister thread suggestion thread

suggestion thread(for all but virtual item requests) since dissapeared monthly?

I'd like to post some ideas, but adhearing to the line above I have no idea where to post them anymore.

Perish_Song
Message 7 of 17 (672 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 24, 2013

well i made this tread for the purpose of home ideas, but there is another thread There is a Link where you can post idea/ suggestion for new content: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/April-2013-Suggestions/m-p/40036629#U4003662...

Message 8 of 17 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Re: New ps home space ideas ..ect.

Apr 24, 2013

Make sure to post it in the Suggestions thread, too.  Don't forget to add PICTURES!

Message 9 of 17 (638 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: New ps home space ideas ..ect.

Apr 24, 2013

i did put it there but cant really add pics using ps3, but can try

Message 10 of 17 (632 Views)
0 Likes