Wastelander
779 posts

Re: New personal spaces You would like in home (survey){updated 1/5/09 7:33 pm e

Jan 10, 2010

i definitely like the idea of a Private Pool and a Beach House. though i think everyone's with me when i say we'd prefer more to have a public beach space where the ocean is accessible.

a pool space private or otherwise would also be pretty awesome, especially if there were some kind of minigames involved; it could have multipule pools for different stuff: free swim, lane swimming, polo games, etc.

the beach space could also have games too like: a sand castle builder, beach volleyball, treasure hunting, etc.

Message 351 of 358 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: New personal spaces You would like in home (survey){updated 1/5/09 7:33 pm e

Jan 20, 2010
I think all of then are marvelous and got my Vote but add One thing, i wish it so bad and i hope they give us the chance at least one more time to be Enable to get it since many was no Enable to get it  Either and i am one of does many "The Secret Chamber" Please One more Time!!!
Message 352 of 358 (71 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

Jan 20, 2010
How about the actual wizards den that was shown.......
Photobucket
Message 353 of 358 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Feb 13, 2010

All those sound like they would be awesome but Im really looking forward to a,

Haunted Mansion or Haunted House 

Photobucket
Message 354 of 358 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Feb 16, 2010

I like how batman came with a personal space. Almost wanted to get batman just because it came with the bonus space. Maybe more of that, or at least better mini games in psersonal spaces. A reason for me to think the space is worth the extra cash other than a temporary wow factor.

I visited the neptune space and though the puzzle was a little cool, that shooting game wasn't worth a second play. Loco roco has reversi. That's awsome. How about a pool table, checkers, or monopoly (that last one's a real stretch). if not that some cool interactives like feeding fish, elevators or remote controlled cars.

Perish_Song
Message 355 of 358 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Feb 16, 2010

I would like to see a paddle RiverBoat with Craps, Roulette and Poker tables for games.

Off the boats side you could shoot Western style robbers for another game.

This boat must travel between a Western town and a Native American village.

Both of course will have there own Games and prizes.

The western town you could gunfight. Hang out in the Saloon. End up in jail.

Native village you could shoot arrows. Have dances, ride a horse.

Just something that sounds fun to me.

Message 356 of 358 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Feb 16, 2010

For me, I'd have to say I'd like to see:

Italian countryside villa with a vineyard landscape

Southern plantation-style house

Football (soccer) pitch with benches on the side and a football that actually interactive

Cottage in the forest

Another thing I'd like, that's not really a personal space, is the ability to go outside of the building that is actually the personal space. Like some sort of yard or whatever that we can walk around in, sit in and chat wtih. It'd give Sony an excuse to make yard furniture to make even more money $__$ Jump on it Sony

Lev - Officer of LoS

Message 357 of 358 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Feb 16, 2010

I want  to be able to see the house from outside in.

I spawn into a front yard.In front of me is my house.

I can walk up the stairs in this house.

Do period homes.

Full blown exterior Architeict.

Gothic,Colonial,Celtic etc....

All the while,never stop with gamed theme public spaces.

Make us lights for the yard we can buy or just simply buy to turn on.

Option of downloading your style of setting for that home.

Night..Day...Rainy or Cloudy.

City or Rural.(sound designers could shine with the ambient sounds here..really)

This could be treated as you do a game.

We would not need 50 homes then.

Just maybe 8 world styles(Africa,Egypt,Ireland and so forth)

I do know some creative people  won't read or listen to opinion for sometimes,more than not, it can only turn out to be just a negative rant or a beaten horse. We do hope we inspire you  for without allowing that in your creative life,you shall wither.

Message Edited by Mr_Valor on 02-15-2010 07:10 PM
Message 358 of 358 (71 Views)
0 Likes