Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: New free companion at Lockwood Showcase

Jan 3, 2012

The fairy is indeed a very nice companion. Just pray that she does not learn to talk.

"Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! WATCH OUT!"

Message 31 of 41 (345 Views)
Sackboy
521 posts

Jan 3, 2012

Ahahahaaaa

Message 32 of 41 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Jan 3, 2012

Neoswordsman wrote:

The fairy is indeed a very nice companion. Just pray that she does not learn to talk.

"Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! WATCH OUT!"

*giggle*

Hey! Listen! Look OUT!

Here! That was hilarious! I could actually hear her...*smile*...I'm one of the few people who liked it when she did that...*giggle*...I know I shouldn't admit that in public...ooops...HEY! Listen!

Happy day, ya'all!

--Valzee

PSN ID: valzgr8

"How do we know that zombies are not happy being who they are?"

Just so you know...
Bullies do NOT get to tell the bullied to shut their Playstations off! Sony says so!

Photobucket

Message 33 of 41 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jan 3, 2012

On the bright side, our object selection problems would be solved overnight.

/I don't exactly hate her either.

Message 34 of 41 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 24, 2012

i went lockwood to get the free companion but there was nothing there

Message 35 of 41 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Oct 24, 2012

That's because that was almost a year ago.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 36 of 41 (327 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Oct 24, 2012

xXgothfairyXx wrote:

i went lockwood to get the free companion but there was nothing there

Ummm that would be because this thread is almost a year old now and what they were talking about has long been gone, sorry.. Oh and Welcome to the forum btw.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 37 of 41 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Cool! I can't check out Home for a while... I'm snowed-in away from home... literally Smiley Sad. So I'm hoping the free companion will be available for a little while longer (if not, well, Lockwood has actually been pretty good about cycling through some of their reward items, so I'm crossing my fingers).

If the vase is available again, that's pretty cool too. I loved that reward, and now I have some alternate accounts and would be grateful to pick it up for them.

I really enjoyed some previous Lockwood rewards... the candelabra was AWESOME, I use it all the time, and the "romantic table" including a candle and flower setting is also another item I constantly use (I like the fact it has a candle on the table, saving me a furniture slot by not having to put a candle on it myself). I know people were frustrated that the Lockwood Valentine's event ran for many months, and I understand that, but on the other hand the rewards were pretty nice. I'm sure newer Home users would like the chance to own them.

Hey, if Lockwood started recycling past free rewards, I would have no problem with that at all! BRAVO!

Message 38 of 41 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Hmm. I went to both the Lockwood Gift location and the Lockwood showcase but didn't get anything. I went on an old alternate account and a new account, but neither received anything. And I couldn't see any red thing flying by the penguin either.

Message 39 of 41 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Um....thread's a year old, dude. Check the date of the last 5-6 posts or so. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 40 of 41 (147 Views)