Aug 30 2013
By: CMCSAVAGE Big Daddy 12504 posts

New content or Fire Sale??

5 replies 351 views Edited Aug 30, 2013

With the recent news about Asia and Japan Home it makes me question some of this "new" content that has been released.

1. Diamond Beach Mansion: We all know this place isn't up to par. It looks like a project that was never quite finished.

2. Diamond Beach Yacht Club: Ever try the Wake Board game? It has the RC Rally music in it.

3. Frozen Peak Palace: While we never wanted it, seems odd they would sell it in EU after all this time.

4. Infinite Oasis: While some people like it, it's not all that. It looks like something from 2 years ago.

Also if you look in the EU store, there's items that we got from the new mansion bundles. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some apartments that we're never released over the next few months.

Vegas Suite, Pearl Diver apartment, Paradise at Sea, that Rain Forest space. There was also some castle looking space that appeared in a Showcase video a few months back.

Let's just hope they don't release the Steam Punk space....that wouldn't be a good sign.

Off to get a PSN card, I have shopping to do...........Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 6 (351 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: New content or Fire Sale??

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

With the recent news about Asia and Japan Home it makes me question some of this "new" content that has been released.

1. Diamond Beach Mansion: We all know this place isn't up to par. It looks like a project that was never quite finished.

2. Diamond Beach Yacht Club: Ever try the Wake Board game? It has the RC Rally music in it.

3. Frozen Peak Palace: While we never wanted it, seems odd they would sell it in EU after all this time.

4. Infinite Oasis: While some people like it, it's not all that. It looks like something from 2 years ago.

Also if you look in the EU store, there's items that we got from the new mansion bundles. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some apartments that we're never released over the next few months.

Vegas Suite, Pearl Diver apartment, Paradise at Sea, that Rain Forest space. There was also some castle looking space that appeared in a Showcase video a few months back.

Let's just hope they don't release the Steam Punk space....that wouldn't be a good sign.

Off to get a PSN card, I have shopping to do...........Smiley Tongue

lol, whats on sale

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 6 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12504 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Should I report you now or later?

Message 3 of 6 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Awww fire sale or not, more silly crap to buy can't be a bad thing in my opinion. Maybe we'll see some shrinking potion now.

Message 4 of 6 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Aug 30, 2013

I still want that steampunk space!

Message 5 of 6 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Aug 30, 2013

myalana wrote:

Awww fire sale or not, more silly crap to buy can't be a bad thing in my opinion. Maybe we'll see some shrinking potion now.

While we're bringing up something ol' Smilin' Jack Buser alluded to, where's those hovercraft? And I don't mean the one in the EU/AS mall store window, either. Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (228 Views)
0 Likes