http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_x-Q1EsJ3c&feature=youtu.be

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 1 of 12 (301 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Re: New Xi Video

Dec 7, 2012

the comment on the vid:

All the time spent wasting looking for "clues". 87355 you poor people. You never noticed this did you?! They covered it up to protect their lie and to keep you from crying about it like the babies you are

we already found that clue HA!  were closer than you think.  we'll teach you to mess with our places. 

i mean, i like fire as much as the next guy, but you dont set our beloved spaces on fire!

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 2 of 12 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Dec 7, 2012

I for one is looking foreword to see what xi 2 has in store for us on home. Only time will tell and i hopr it next week it comes to home.

Message 3 of 12 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Dec 7, 2012
It looks to me as if underneath the Xi museum is on fire! Smiley Surprised
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 4 of 12 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Dec 7, 2012

pyrodragon5 wrote:

the comment on the vid:

All the time spent wasting looking for "clues". 87355 you poor people. You never noticed this did you?! They covered it up to protect their lie and to keep you from crying about it like the babies you are

we already found that clue HA!  were closer than you think.  we'll teach you to mess with our places. 

i mean, i like fire as much as the next guy, but you dont set our beloved spaces on fire!

Wait, 87355?  No, we thought it was 55378.  Huh.

Just checked on the museum and all is fine...for now.

I think there might be some new messages on the ticker though. 

Message 5 of 12 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1864 posts

Dec 7, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

Wait, 87355?  No, we thought it was 55378.  Huh.

Just checked on the museum and all is fine...for now.

I think there might be some new messages on the ticker though. 

I think she's refering to what you pointed out in a post a while back:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Is-this-also-a-start-to-Xi2/m-p/38951113#M11...

KatCall75 wrote:

I find it interesting when a person named EatFireyDeath introduces themselves by means of hacking a puzzle into Home that informs us that she is in a war, willing to do anything, and then hacks the most popular game to use the inverse of "Bless", which happens to be "Savage" next to her name on the top. 

Message 6 of 12 (234 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Well, I set a trap for her.  Hopefully she'll get angry and slip up and say something.

Message 7 of 12 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Last night on Twitter, 4 EFD's came to life and started following some of us ... Vee sounded the alarm LOL ... Anyhoo, all 4 would tweet identical messages and then ...

EvilFrogDoris   U all seem 2 remember Xi with rose tinted specs but all I remember was being lied to, mugged by a wild girl and her idiot blue robot. I can see why I ain't been stopped...Agents?! LOL!

EbolaFeverDame And now they is back to do it again! Open your eyes!

EarwigForDinner Xi was a lie. A LIE! The greatest trick Jess ever pulled was convincing you it all meant something!

EggsFromDrool Let EFD tell u about Xi. Xi was a stupid chase-athon around Home that teased you for 3 month and for what? For zilch!

and today, they're at it again ...

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 8 of 12 (181 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Dec 7, 2012

beneloben wrote:

Last night on Twitter, 4 EFD's came to life and started following some of us ... Vee sounded the alarm LOL ... Anyhoo, all 4 would tweet identical messages and then ...

EvilFrogDoris   U all seem 2 remember Xi with rose tinted specs but all I remember was being lied to, mugged by a wild girl and her idiot blue robot. I can see why I ain't been stopped...Agents?! LOL!

EarwigForDinner Xi was a lie. A LIE! The greatest trick Jess ever pulled was convincing you it all meant something!

EggsFromDrool Let EFD tell u about Xi. Xi was a stupid chase-athon around Home that teased you for 3 month and for what? For zilch!

Hahahaha do you expect anything less? Smiley Very Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 9 of 12 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

beneloben wrote:

Hahahaha do you expect anything less? Smiley Very Happy

I'm hoping we can use her anger against her.  Get her mad enough and she might let something slip.

Message 10 of 12 (170 Views)