TVs- to play video stored on the PS3
Radios/Stereo Systems- to play audio stored on the PS3
Picture Frames- to post pictures stored on the PS3
Pool Tables- to play pool... obviously. haha
Arcade Games- like the ones from the Namco Beta or from the Bowling Alley
Anything that will make Home more interactive between users, other than just chatting to each other, especially in your own Home Space.
I forgot this: Could you please, at least double, the current Home Space funiture limit. My Summer House looks so empty, and I'm at the limit already, with there not too much even available for it as of now. All that space, and all those shelves, with a limit that makes lot of areas go to waste.
3. Bigger theater with multiple screen rooms like the JPN server
4. More arcade Games
5. More unique items to win
6. Game rack that shows games owned
7. Trophy room
8. more items, like weapons scarves tattoos piercings on face, to make home more unique, (weapons will be just for show)
9. Jobs on home, it would be nice to see something cool like that.
10. More chances for us, (the users) to play a bigger part in home, such as letting some hold events and such.
3. Picture frames
4. Pool table
5. Arcade machines like the Namco ones
6. Air hockey table
7. Ping pong table
9. Pinball machine
10. Major league baseball teams clothing items shirts hats etc...
11. National football league clothing items shirts hats etc....
12. Bar for home space
13. Arcade style basketball game for home space
14. Chess for home space
15. Checkers for home space
16. conference call phone so you can call more than one friend at a time and carry the private chat over to gamely
17. Computer/laptop to access web browser
I think if you could incorporate things like the TV , radio, picture frames, ps3, you could make a virtual xmb in home . I think adding these things like this you would be able to startup your playstation right to home . I would like to see something like this . Sorry if I am not clear.
18. trophy room
HUGE picture frames. In these frames you can put high res photos of many popular formats(bmp,jpeg,ect).
^That would be a huge plus for aspiring artists. I can imagine walking into a 'museum' and seeing amazing art.
Then again, people can post pictures of 'nasty bits' or P0rn.
But defending that, Home is intended for a mature community.