Apr 01 2014
By: veemee_graham VEEMEE Developer 35 posts

New VEEMEE Items! 2014-04-02

26 replies 869 views Edited Apr 1, 2014

Hey everyone! We've got some new content coming out this week that we hope you guys really enjoy (A studio favourite being the Giant Tortoise animal avatar in the 3D Printer, we found rather amusing).

3D Printer
The new week brings a new update to the 3D Printer. VEEMEE are bringing you more animal avatars with the inclusion of the Giant Tortoise and the Komodo Dragon. A new selection of Strut leggings is also present within the printer including both the British and America Flag, coloured Camouflage leggings with Hot Pants and Skeleton Bones in both black and white. Lots of great new items in the 3D Printer this week, so make sure you don’t miss out!

VEEMEE Half Price Hot Deals
VEEMEE presents the eighth week of their Half Price Hot Deals! Each week a selection of items will be slashed by at least 50% giving you the chance to pick up some super savings! For the eighth week, get your game on with the English and American pool tables and dart boards. Choose from one of the many designs or perhaps the full bundle? On top of that, there’s also the chance to pick up the London Pub at half price! Bargain! Check out the Sales icon in the VEEMEE store each week for great deals; all AT LEAST 50% off!

Street Style
Street Style is back and with a new range of clothing for your hip-hop and urban needs. This week VEEMEE brings you the release of the third selection of clothing offering two sets for males and two for females. Wrap up warm with the Fur Hooded Padded Puffer and complete the look with one of the Peaked Berets. For men, add a bit of sparkle to your night life and hit the town with the Bling Cardigan and Jeans. Both sets are available in their gender specific bundles.

Element 2014
The latest release in Element’s 2014 series of clothing and skateboard locomotions is available in the VEEMEE Store this week! Check out the all new Dream Blue Heart to Heart Fleece for women which go perfectly with the brand new Black Dekker Pants. Or if you want something a lighter, try the new White Grow Young 2 Tank Top with the Black Storm Shorts for women. Combine the Sky Blue Camp Grizz Tank Top for men with the Blue Steel Strapped Trunks for a sporty look. All clothing items are available individually and as part of male and female value bundles. There are also two new additions to the catalogue of skateboard locomotions; the vibrant Tie Dye Seal Deck with Impossible trick and the chilled Post No Bills Deck with Double Kickflip trick.

VEEMEE Graham
Twitter: @VEEEMEEE | Facebook: VEEMEE
Google+: VEEMEE | YouTube: VEEMEETV
Email: community@veemee.com | support@veemee.com

Message 1 of 27 (869 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: New VEEMEE Items! 2014-04-02

Apr 1, 2014

Dat komodo dragon LMO..looks like I have to buy some printer tokens this week. 

Message 2 of 27 (853 Views)
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Apr 1, 2014

I wish they add some more centaur types to replace your legs like drider/spider, mermaid or snake/rattlesnake.

Message 3 of 27 (806 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Apr 1, 2014
Thanks for the preview Euan. I love VeeMee previews. Video previews help a ton.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 27 (749 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2653 posts

Apr 3, 2014

I just purchased the Komodo Dragon today and they did a awesome job with the detail on this, from the walk and run to the animation and appearance. Kudos Veemee, i love it!

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 5 of 27 (617 Views)
Fender Bender
3069 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2014

I purchased the giant tortoise yesterday, and it's funny to watch the tortoise running faster than the normal avatar speed. It turned a few heads my way in the public spaces. :smileylol:

bobs fed signature
Message 6 of 27 (532 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7508 posts

Apr 7, 2014
Nooooooooooooooo.... Where is the swordfish that was in the printer?
Message 7 of 27 (447 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3761 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Those Union Jack leggings are nice.

Message 8 of 27 (384 Views)
Uncharted Territory
866 posts

Apr 7, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:
Nooooooooooooooo.... Where is the swordfish that was in the printer?

Last week I noticed that some of the VelociRacer LMOs were missing from the 3D Printer so I contacted VeeMee on Facebook and they told me they were removed to make room for other things. They also said that they may return in the future. Its possible that the swordfish was removed for the same reason. 

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Baylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 9 of 27 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3498 posts

Apr 7, 2014

They seem to remove items on a regular basis. All the items I've purchased from the Gift Machine have since been removed. Maybe to make room for new items perhaps.

Best thing to do if your hesitating about buying something is not to wait to long and purchase it before  it's gone for good.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 10 of 27 (349 Views)
0 Likes