Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: (New) Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 16, 2013

Hey everyone I posted a new method on the first page that seemed to work for me.  (Not sure how long it'll work for though.)

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 81 of 91 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 16, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

nm about keep.

It was working for a bit but my wardrobe is back to being a mess.

Where is this so called Keep button that you mention? Me and other people can't find it. Are you sure you're not talking about the Favorite button?

I'm not. It's next to shopping.

Ohhhh, I see it now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 91 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Ah, I was looking everywhere for the keep button as well, it's actually hidden in plain sight - very first box in each category (top left, already selected when you enter a category). Hopefully this will solve the wardrobe scramble.

Message 83 of 91 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

UltraPSX wrote:

Ah, I was looking everywhere for the keep button as well, it's actually hidden in plain sight - very first box in each category (top left, already selected when you enter a category). Hopefully this will solve the wardrobe scramble.

The "Keep" button does not resolve this. It's practically useless. Not even sure why it was added. The way the wardrobe system worked prior to this update was laggy, but worked. What we have now is absolutely broken. 

Message 84 of 91 (179 Views)
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Feb 16, 2013

This is so annoying. Smiley Mad

Not only is my wardrobe scattered, my inventory and furniture purchases are in a disarray as well.

Message 85 of 91 (166 Views)
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Grand_Moff wrote:

The "Keep" button does not resolve this. It's practically useless. Not even sure why it was added. The way the wardrobe system worked prior to this update was laggy, but worked. What we have now is absolutely broken. 

Wow, pretty lame that the keep button doesn't work. Even if everything stayed in storage it would be more manageable than the scramble we have now, hope they fix it soon.

Message 86 of 91 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Feb 17, 2013

is this fixed yet or are the devs still slacking?

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 87 of 91 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Feb 20, 2013

is it fixed now after today's update before I do all my wardrobe again for nothing ?

Message 88 of 91 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 20, 2013

jokerman3456 wrote:

is it fixed now after today's update before I do all my wardrobe again for nothing ?

I was just about to ask that. Hope someone has the answer and will be nice of enough to post it.

Message 89 of 91 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Feb 20, 2013

jokerman3456 wrote:

After wasteing several hours last week and getting numerous netwok errors while in my item folders resulting in the endless "Please Wait..." message... I'm not going to do anything until they confirm this has been fixed.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 90 of 91 (57 Views)
0 Likes