Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 15, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Pushing Keep does save the settings. Seems if you want to keep your changes, you have to push "Keep" in that category. Otherwise they won't be saved.

I haven't heard of Keep. Isn't that Favorites or is Keep a new feature added to wardrobe?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 61 of 91 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Feb 15, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Pushing Keep does save the settings. Seems if you want to keep your changes, you have to push "Keep" in that category. Otherwise they won't be saved.

I haven't heard of Keep. Isn't that Favorites or is Keep a new feature added to wardrobe?

A button in wardrobe called Keep.

Message 62 of 91 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 15, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

A button in wardrobe called Keep.

Didn't know we had a button called Keep.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 63 of 91 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I just cleared my cache and ALL favorites were wiped out. I now have the same problem and lots of things seem to be missing now
Posted Image

Message 64 of 91 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Feb 15, 2013
It may be possible to delete itemd now???
Posted Image

Message 65 of 91 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 15, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm hoping whenever the next core comes, there will be better wardrobe options. Not something with a ps plus icon.

And you really have to love how they included the PS Plus icon in the Non Plus users wardrobe inventory. To USE THESE FEATURES you must buy PS PLUS. 

Sort of adds insult to injury for many. This is only the beginning so get used to it. 

Message 66 of 91 (148 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm hoping whenever the next core comes, there will be better wardrobe options. Not something with a ps plus icon.

And you really have to love how they included the PS Plus icon in the Non Plus users wardrobe inventory. To USE THESE FEATURES you must buy PS PLUS. 

Sort of adds insult to injury for many. This is only the beginning so get used to it. 

They should have never been there, unless a user had PS plus. Everyone else's wardrobe would look normal.

What I'm worried about is that future features will be ps plus only, like wardrobe management or better capacity.

I have a feeling it will turn out like this, screw over anyone who doesn't have ps plus.

Message 67 of 91 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Feb 16, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

They should have never been there, unless a user had PS plus. Everyone else's wardrobe would look normal.

What I'm worried about is that future features will be ps plus only, like wardrobe management or better capacity.

I have a feeling it will turn out like this, screw over anyone who doesn't have ps plus.

Have to agree with this. Talk about everytime I want to change my hair color I see the happy custom button there. Isn't that swell. Also, it takes FOREVER for it to load my saved characters, Those extra slots really slow down the wardrobe loading process.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 68 of 91 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
282 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Dang, my wardrobe was fine when I first played after the patch and the day after that, but today when I got on all my stuff is scattered about. Smiley Sad It's kinda a pain in the butt considering I have hundreds upon hundreds of clothing items. Looking forward to a fix for this annoying bug.

MissMajor_ForumSig_Hearts
Message 69 of 91 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Easiest way to deal with this is to save your fav outfits under load/ save. I've done it with 3 outfits and it works great, so now I only hope they fix furniture scatter problm.

Message 70 of 91 (75 Views)
0 Likes