Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 15, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
And soulyscam if it doesn't work and you just bought something for no reason. Smiley Happy hope it works for you.

I prefery Soupyscam. Smiley Tongue 

Souly-Chan for me.

Message 41 of 91 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013
Thanks for the help souly my wardrobe is staying the way I want it now
Message 42 of 91 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Feb 15, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

My problem seems to be, when I buy something new, It'll want to storage it even when I know I have space.

This has only started recently, with the patch getting uploaded to the Home server.

I do find it quite annoying. Plus does Sony realize that most of us who have been on here for years, have so much stuff to sort through?

I myself use both genders on my account, meaning I have twice the stuff to move and storage.

Makes it harder for me, to even sort through everything without a hassle.

It's an annoyance.

I'm asking Sony to please fix our wardrobes, you gave plus save slots..well why don't do you guys do all of Home a favor, extend wardrobe capacity and better wardrobe management.

Couldn't agree more!

Message 43 of 91 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Well, I am having the same problems as everyone else, I have run into another problem with my furniture. As with our clothing problem, I am having a problem with my furniture being scattered. Now when I go into storage, only nine slots download with super old furniture and than nothing else will load...slots are gone. My LOOT TV's and radios and the past 3 years of furniture have just disappeared. My way of fixing this problem is I'll not be spending money for anything on Home until this problem is fixed! This is ridiculous! They pushed this update back 2-3 weeks because of the problems they were having with it, and yet here we are with all the problems: still being disconnected and everything is slower. I would gladly pay Home and Sony whatever they want to go back to this past Tuesday when life on Home was normal and all we had to worry about is disconnects!

" Live Free or Die! "
Message 44 of 91 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Knock on wood so far no issues although I've only just upgrades and logged in for the first time this morning. Hopefully it'll continue. 

Message 45 of 91 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2432 posts

Feb 15, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

ichibanluckycat wrote:
That must be why the Redbull contract got cancelled. We can't encourage legal drug use like caffeine.

One time someone gave me a red bull.  I could never understand why someone would want to drink something that tasted like cat urine.

In case somebody missed it... You've tasted cat urine??? Smiley Surprised Oh lord, please don't let THAT be the new drug you kids are getting into now... Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 46 of 91 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I think I just figured out how to fix the wardrobe scatter guys...

Im still testing it and resetting the ps3 ect and its working fine now

When you go to the wardrobe, restore and store your desired things and MAKE SURE you press "KEEP" at the top, so far mines working fine now like it used to (:

Hu hu hu...~
Message 47 of 91 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Btw i mean press "keep" on the NON-STORED categories, or else it will mess up again
Hu hu hu...~
Message 48 of 91 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Well crap nvm, it WAS working for about 4 resets, but now when I try Home it doesn't even load, it stops at halfway on the "important info" page and its stayed half way for the past 3 tries for 40mins each...
Please sony... FIX THIS, just bought the Boys Day doll and ACTUALLY WOULD LIKE TO USE IT
Hu hu hu...~
Message 49 of 91 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Any "fix" work as long as your not disconnected... when you're lucky!

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 50 of 91 (133 Views)
0 Likes