Highlighted
MVP Support
14010 posts

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 15, 2013

Earlier today while I was at the Konami Penthouse, I had a M-10 error that caused me to disconnect from Home temporarily. When I logged back into Home next thing I see is my pop-up color being changed back into the default color when I first started Home, and the avatar I was using earlier changed into one of the preset female avatars with starter clothing. Also I saw my inventory, wardrobe, and furniture items being scattered everywhere. No matter how much I tried to reorganize my stuff to set it the way I originally had before, the items are still scattered when I decide to change clothes.

I first thought it was a hacker jumping into my account because I had to change my password in case if it happens. But I realized it was the save data in the Home server is causing the temporary problem that caused the wardrobe to scatter. 

I know I'm not the only one that has happened to me because it happened to everyone. I even asked my friends on Home if this has happened to them too. I hope the wardrobe scatter problem is addressed and fixed as soon as possible.

I may try out your tip to see if it solves the wardrobe scatter problem.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Sun 7:00am-6:30pm PT)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 31 of 91 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

Earlier today while I was at the Konami Penthouse, I had a M-10 error that caused me to disconnect from Home temporarily. When I logged back into Home next thing I see is my pop-up color being changed back into the default color when I first started Home, and the avatar I was using earlier changed into one of the preset female avatars with starter clothing. Also I saw my inventory, wardrobe, and furniture items being scattered everywhere. No matter how much I tried to reorganize my stuff to set it the way I originally had before, the items are still scattered when I decide to change clothes.

I first thought it was a hacker jumping into my account because I had to change my password in case if it happens. But I realized it was the save data in the Home server is causing the temporary problem that caused the wardrobe to scatter. 

I know I'm not the only one that has happened to me because it happened to everyone. I even asked my friends on Home if this has happened to them too. I hope the wardrobe scatter problem is addressed and fixed as soon as possible.

I may try out your tip to see if it solves the wardrobe scatter problem.

Wow that sucks. My problem is like everyone else and that my hair color won't save once I log off home and get back on. Does anyone else have that problem? Looks like they will never fix this problem.  I might have to delete the settings to see if that works.

"Locking a thread takes away our 1st Amendment"
Message 32 of 91 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Feb 15, 2013

gjk-23__ guessed-23__:

Wow that sucks. My problem is like everyone else and that my hair color won't save once I log off home and get back on. Does anyone else have that problem? Looks like they will never fix this problem. I might have to delete the settings to see if that works.

:^/ You won't be able to delete any settings now. They're all on the server where you cannot delete them, nor restore them from backup. This has been the gist of my concern ever since 1.75 was announced weeks ago. Good luck.
Message 33 of 91 (248 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

gjk-23__ guessed-23__:

Wow that sucks. My problem is like everyone else and that my hair color won't save once I log off home and get back on. Does anyone else have that problem? Looks like they will never fix this problem. I might have to delete the settings to see if that works.

:^/ You won't be able to delete any settings now. They're all on the server where you cannot delete them, nor restore them from backup. This has been the gist of my concern ever since 1.75 was announced weeks ago. Good luck.

1.75:  Oh you had an error and now your avatar is a default avatar and you never bothered to save your avatar?  Better start all over.  : )

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 34 of 91 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

gjk-23__ guessed-23__:

Yep I just found out about that now and I thought it was only for the personal spaces. 

"Locking a thread takes away our 1st Amendment"
Message 35 of 91 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Feb 15, 2013

My ps3 crash 3 times after the update and the 3rd time corrupted data for some of my ps3 games i did not know that can happ? but i guess when your force to hard re set your ps3 it can't be good for it

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 36 of 91 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

Danger_Dad wrote:

1.75:  Oh you had an error and now your avatar is a default avatar and you never bothered to save your avatar?  Better start all over.  : )

:^/ Not me. Yet. But it has happened to others already, and I did call the turn on this three weeks ago....

Message 37 of 91 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Feb 15, 2013

IM SO MAD .... Smiley Mad

It took me 3 hours yesterday to take out all my Items from Storage...

Male, Female, Furniture and Portables... and I log in now and again with this crap of auto storage...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Message 38 of 91 (174 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Ohh great. I just spent another 2 hours rearrangering wardrobe and furniture to find out i have to do it again...No time to see whats new in the stores... hope they fix it fast so i can see what to buy next or i'll be fixing my wardrobe and furniture again for 2 hours...
Message 39 of 91 (170 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 15, 2013

My problem seems to be, when I buy something new, It'll want to storage it even when I know I have space.

This has only started recently, with the patch getting uploaded to the Home server.

I do find it quite annoying. Plus does Sony realize that most of us who have been on here for years, have so much stuff to sort through?

I myself use both genders on my account, meaning I have twice the stuff to move and storage.

Makes it harder for me, to even sort through everything without a hassle.

It's an annoyance.

I'm asking Sony to please fix our wardrobes, you gave plus save slots..well why don't do you guys do all of Home a favor, extend wardrobe capacity and better wardrobe management.

Message 40 of 91 (168 Views)