Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 14, 2013

The first load up of 1.75 home all my wardrobe was the way I left it and it remembered my favorites. 

I go into save / load wardrobe and it took about 10 minutes to read and display the first 8 saves. Took another 5 min to read the next line.  Can't escape from this without quiting.  This takes longer than before.

Later I get message when I go into Wardrobe again," too many items, some moved to storage."  Well all my favorites disappeared and items got scattered. 

If you have more than 8 saved slots of wardrobe, it took a long time to read.  I cut it down to only 4 saved slots and it loads much faster.

I am tempted to move everything into storage then just move out a few items per location.

Message 11 of 91 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Feb 14, 2013

AzureBonds wrote:
I used to perform happy dances while clearing cache using my left ring finger to press all buttons, then unplugging and plugging PS3 back in into a 5 outlet power strip, then restting my router on a Friday evening because someone said it worked for them.
But I'm tired of jumping thru hoops to find a way to counteract whatever Sony does on their end. Now I just sit back and relax and let them fix it or not.

ok ... I am going to try and do happy dances while cleaning all the coffee rings off my keyboard, and then I will do a super quick power strip, and leaving my clothes on the floor, I will race over to set my Router on fire this evening (I can't wait til friday), because if someone said the above worked for them, my routine should really get some results ('specially if I don't close my curtains)

Souly : When I have the time, patience, and have bought a fresh bottle of Scotch, I will go into my Wardrobe and Storage, and take a peek. . . ow, thnx for the tip Smiley Happy

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 12 of 91 (323 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

AzureBonds wrote:
I used to perform happy dances while clearing cache using my left ring finger to press all buttons, then unplugging and plugging PS3 back in into a 5 outlet power strip, then restting my router on a Friday evening because someone said it worked for them.
But I'm tired of jumping thru hoops to find a way to counteract whatever Sony does on their end. Now I just sit back and relax and let them fix it or not.

ok ... I am going to try and do happy dances while cleaning all the coffee rings off my keyboard, and then I will do a super quick power strip, and leaving my clothes on the floor, I will race over to set my Router on fire this evening (I can't wait til friday), because if someone said the above worked for them, my routine should really get some results ('specially if I don't close my curtains)

Souly : When I have the time, patience, and have bought a fresh bottle of Scotch, I will go into my Wardrobe and Storage, and take a peek. . . ow, thnx for the tip Smiley Happy

Sounds like a plan for action at the very least! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 91 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Scotch? who said scotch? 

Oooh! Is that a Glenfiddich? .... mmmm Let's forget about that wardrobe.. or curtains Smiley Wink

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 14 of 91 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Even though it is legal "Scotch" is a very dangerous drug.  Lets not forget we are not supposed to encourage the use of drugs on this forum.

Message 15 of 91 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Feb 14, 2013
That must be why the Redbull contract got cancelled. We can't encourage legal drug use like caffeine.
Message 16 of 91 (258 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Feb 14, 2013

ichibanluckycat wrote:
That must be why the Redbull contract got cancelled. We can't encourage legal drug use like caffeine.

One time someone gave me a red bull.  I could never understand why someone would want to drink something that tasted like cat urine.

Message 17 of 91 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 14, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Even though it is legal "Scotch" is a very dangerous drug.  Lets not forget we are not supposed to encourage the use of drugs on this forum.

Mmmm Scotch.
chivas.jpg

No one encouraged it's use internally (as delicious as it is). High proof alcohol is very flammable and could be used as an accelerant to incinerate the scores of wanted t-shirts and rewards in our wardrobes and furniture storage.

Not that I condone such actions.

Message 18 of 91 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Feb 14, 2013

or the devs can just stop being so lazy and fix something for a change

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 19 of 91 (226 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

this prob has been buging me iv had to drag so much out of my box one to meny times now and its like its not saveing itSmiley Mad im not very happy with this update so far i mean if your a +user you got new stuff yay but if your not? just more prob sorry to nag just been very mad with home 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 20 of 91 (220 Views)