Jun 08 2013
By: LikeRA1N Wastelander 632 posts

New PlayStation Home club: "H.O.M.E."

6 replies 194 views Edited Jun 8, 2013

Hey, guys! This is my very first time posting on the official Home forums, although I've been on Home for more than three years. I've recently decided to start a club simply called "H.O.M.E.", meaning Helping Others Make Effect. I was inspired to make this club about a month ago when I witnessed a Home user trying to start a conversation with a large group of people who quickly dismissed him because he was in "noob attire". I approached the guy and started a conversation and we quickly became friends -- and not only that, he's one of the best people I've ever met on Home. So I thought to myself, how many people are being denied the Home experience simply because of how their virtual selves are dressed? Or how many times awesome people have strayed away from Home because making friends isn't easy?

Probably too many.

So I started this club with the hopes of creating an open and welcoming environment for those of us who don't make friends easily or who don't always buy the latest Home fashion trends. An environment where people can just have fun and be themselves. And most of all, an environment that allows people to experience one of Home's greatest pleasures; fellowship.

So, if anybody is interested, message me, LikeRA1N, or send a request to join. Thank you for reading.

P.S. Starting a club is harder than it looks!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 7 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Re: New PlayStation Home club: "H.O.M.E."

Jun 8, 2013

good luck hope it works out. remeberto set upa club format then learn your memebers likes and dislike and get them talking about something with a passion and make sure you have regular meetings

images.jpg

Message 2 of 7 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Jun 8, 2013

LikeRA1N wrote:

So I thought to myself, how many people are being denied the Home experience simply because of how their virtual selves are dressed? Or how many times awesome people have strayed away from Home because making friends isn't easy?

The way the NA Home Team markets it's region is the way people don't get the true experience. It's all about buying clothing, join a family, and buy some more clothing now.

YB

Message 3 of 7 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Rain, it says you have 530 posts, lol. Anyway, nice to see you on the forums. Woman Happy

Message 4 of 7 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Brises_0000 wrote:

Rain, it says you have 530 posts, lol. Anyway, nice to see you on the forums. Woman Happy

My first time posting on the Home forums. By the way, I think I know you. At least your username's familiar.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 7 (169 Views)
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Yeah I hang out with Claire and Vi and all them.

Message 6 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
632 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Bump.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 7 (130 Views)
0 Likes