Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: New Minibots Training Facility Reward at Hub

Jul 19, 2012

Jackzero99 wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
jackzero your personal space has a trial weapon available that will rotate through all the weapons in a cycle. Today mine is the blade. I today therefore can get the blade reward by having friends over and making ten kills. Should go through the whole lot without you having to buy them all.

I have the vorpal blade in trial too and I killed 10 times a friend with the blade but I didn´t get any reward

I think for the vorpal blade weapon, we have to buy it with Alvin's armory, someone already won the prize without buying the vorpal weapon?

Message 51 of 63 (414 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Jul 19, 2012

yes , i had a friend over and he did 10 kills with trial weapon but didn't win anything . i gifted him the weapon and he won a cool red chair . i've also had the game occupied problem , even the armoury told me that . 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 52 of 63 (402 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Jul 19, 2012

I have completed my arena! Who will dare oppose me!!!  You will be

doomed...DOOOOOOMED! Cat LOLCat LOLCat MadCat LOL

arenaback.jpg

arenafront.jpg

Photobucket
Message 53 of 63 (368 Views)
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jul 19, 2012
Very nice, I done an upper floor but this is way better than mine lol
Message 54 of 63 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jul 20, 2012

That looks awesome!! You did a good job with the items they gave out. I personally divided the area and created two bases. Might posts some pictures of it soon Smiley Wink

Message 55 of 63 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jul 20, 2012

phatso64 wrote:

yes , i had a friend over and he did 10 kills with trial weapon but didn't win anything . i gifted him the weapon and he won a cool red chair . i've also had the game occupied problem , even the armoury told me that . 

I hope that gets fixed, I really have enjoyed the game so far, and still looking for people wanting to play against me. 

Message 56 of 63 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Jul 20, 2012

I have just one complaint and that is being unable to enter the game solo to inspect the level I've designed from the MiniBot's perspective. I know it's designed to be multiplayer but I want to be able to test run through my battlefield and make sure it works well before I invite friends over to play. Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 63 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Hi all,

To confirm, you have to own a weapon to be able to unlock it's reward for scoring 10 kills. If you like playing with one of the trial weapons, consider picking it up permanently! Smiley Happy

Using the Juggernaut Coins token system allows us to let you buy gifts for your friends. We're eager to hear about your experiences using Juggernaut Coins, good and bad.

@ SirNinjaBoy - awesome arena of doooooom!

@ McJorneil - we've seen lot's of requests for the ability to explore a setup before inviting friends over - we hear you!

Thanks!

- Jugbot_One

Message 58 of 63 (233 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi all,

To confirm, you have to own a weapon to be able to unlock it's reward for scoring 10 kills. If you like playing with one of the trial weapons, consider picking it up permanently! Smiley Happy

Using the Juggernaut Coins token system allows us to let you buy gifts for your friends. We're eager to hear about your experiences using Juggernaut Coins, good and bad.

@ SirNinjaBoy - awesome arena of doooooom!

@ McJorneil - we've seen lot's of requests for the ability to explore a setup before inviting friends over - we hear you!

Thanks!

- Jugbot_One

Thanks for hearing us out. I'm most likely going to buy the blade, and maybe the lightning one. Any news on perhaps armor?

Message 59 of 63 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jul 20, 2012

SirNinjaBoy wrote:

I have completed my arena! Who will dare oppose me!!!  You will be

doomed...DOOOOOOMED! Cat LOLCat LOLCat MadCat LOL

arenaback.jpg

Ha, mine is taller Smiley LOL Smiley Tongue Robot tongue yours is better anyway Man Tongue

Message 60 of 63 (189 Views)