Jun 25 2013
By: Sweet2525 Treasure Hunter 6820 posts

New Item coming Personal closet wow

[ Edited ]
21 replies 1371 views Edited Jun 25, 2013

dig closet. sweets pick.jpg

wow I just got this sent to me hope you all like it..It appears that all the stuff you own can be displayed. Not totally sure yet but it looks great..

Message 1 of 22 (1,371 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: New Item coming Personal closet wow

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

I'm sure it only applies to Digital Leisure clothes.

Message 2 of 22 (1,358 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Now if they can just keep up on that complimentary room. Water ruined my Hamster leather shoes.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 3 of 22 (1,353 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

EDIT - I stand corrected then. :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 22 (1,296 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6523 posts

Jun 25, 2013

terra_cide wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

I'm sure it only applies to Digital Leisure clothes.

Not necessarily. That's a Juggernaut steampunk top the avatar is wearing, and I don't recall them making an elephant costume.

It's the High Rollers Vest and there a elephant costume.

Message 5 of 22 (1,288 Views)
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

wow I just got this sent to me hope you all like it..It appears that all the stuff you own can be displayed. Not totally sure yet but it looks great..

Thanks! The Personal Closet will only display Digital Leisure clothes though. If we included all of the items you owned I'm sure the closet would collape from the weight of all of the clothes. (probably even just from all of your free t-shirts.)

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 6 of 22 (1,262 Views)
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Jun 25, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Thanks! The Personal Closet will only display Digital Leisure clothes though. If we included all of the items you owned I'm sure the closet would collape from the weight of all of the clothes. (probably even just from all of your free t-shirts.)

But its possible to do so?    I don't know how often outfits are unlocked compared to t-shirts, but it would be interesting.

I know of 2 games that has an in game closet that allowed you to change outfits, provided you explored the mansion and unlocked them while playing the game.

The closet can be used in any personal space?

Message 7 of 22 (1,120 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Jun 25, 2013
@The_Dukenator, yes this closet can be used in any personal space. If I remember correctly it will take up 7 furniture slots.
Support Forums
Message 8 of 22 (1,084 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Jun 27, 2013

How do we put clothes on the racks? I don't have alot of Digital Leisure items but I do have a few.  not showing up on rack :smileysad:

Thanks

Message 9 of 22 (993 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Jun 27, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

But its possible to do so?    I don't know how often outfits are unlocked compared to t-shirts, but it would be interesting.

I know of 2 games that has an in game closet that allowed you to change outfits, provided you explored the mansion and unlocked them while playing the game.

The closet can be used in any personal space?

Of course pretty much anything is possible, however there isn't enough physical space to include everything, also it would make the amount of furniture slots skyrocket.

And yes it can be used in any personal space you own.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 10 of 22 (970 Views)