Reply
Survivor
Registered: 01/15/2009
Offline
2537 posts
 

Re: New Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009

areskins wrote:
L_S already said that Home will be free and forever free for everyone. Even with those cool stuff I doubt it that they'll do that

lol,you are right!

¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Message 21 of 80 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
1513 posts
 

Re: New Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009
-kudos
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 80 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2008
Offline
4841 posts
 

Re: New Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009

areskins wrote:
L_S already said that Home will be free and forever free for everyone. Even with those cool stuff I doubt it that they'll do that

Buggie even posted it to saying Home will always be free and might charge for club houses down they road and if they do they will tell us before hand but thats about it..

Message Edited by smack69er on 08-23-2009 12:17 PM
♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Message 23 of 80 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/10/2008
Offline
834 posts
 

Re: New Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009

OPTIMYSPRYME wrote:

Nice post. Not a New Idea by any stretch, but I gave you kudos for being "like minded". I have been begging this point for months. Begging to pay Premium...lol !!!

 

They will never do it because of all the "suffering poor people" on Home that can't afford anything and whine because everything is not for free.

 

You know, the "suffering poor people" with $500.00 PS3's, High Speed Internet Connections, Wireless Routers, and $60.00 a pop PS3 Games...Those "suffering poor people".


 

That bit of ignorance is astounding...

 

I live in a place that offers internet in with the cost of the rent, and pretty fast net at that.

 

My router was given to me by relatives.

 

PS3s can get rented-to-own now from most any rent-to-own place - My parents actually bought mine for me

 

And games were given to me by my sis who also owns a PS3, though wasn't interested in a few games

 

Also you can buy a PS3 off of Ebay now starting at $175 depending on what model you're looking for, along with being sold for pretty cheap on Craigslist

 

But then to add to that...

 

The proposition was for a "Premium Membership" to be $5 a month then called for an exclusive apartment every three months to paying membership people, along with price cuts on numerous items. But wait, doesn't that actually sound like a cheap persons request? Ya know, considering personal spaces alone run at $5?

 

But people've already said it. Sony isn't Microsoft nor do we use Xboxs. If you want to pay a so called "Premium" for something that everybody should get (To the point of the apartments and content at least) then how about go use that system and pay for all of its bullcrap? Ya know, since we're "suffering poor people" you shouldn't have a problem paying for their crap service then whinning there, plus you'll get your wish of paying for something just labeled premium that Sony offers for free.

Message 24 of 80 (3 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 02/15/2007
Offline
670 posts
 

Re: New Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009
a new apartment every month? That's alot of apartments! 



Go Ahead.. Click on it!!
Message 25 of 80 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/16/2009
Offline
1564 posts
 

Re: New Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009
No.

Conspiracy:Walkthrough.

Message 26 of 80 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/12/2008
Offline
4310 posts
 

BAD Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009

Premium memberships would create a "have" and "have nots" in home. Here I made a diagram:

 

pHM.jpg picture by CRUNKRIS

 

Notice how one has a star on his belly? We see this phenomenon with things like those who can glitch, and those who can't. Those who can glitch and won't tell others, are the "haves" and those who can't glitch are the "have nots". I think we have all witnessed the resentment that has grown between these two people as every week there is a thread reminding us of this.

 

Another case of the have and have nots on Home is those who have items from other regions. The people with the tornado head are the "haves" and the people who don't have items from other regions are the "have nots". Like wise this has caused alot of problems on home as well. More so than glitching. and every week, we see proof of this on this very forum as the issue seems to arise over and over again.

 

Premium memberships would be the same, but taken to a new level. just imagine the affect it would have on these forums alone. People with a premium membership would think they were better than those without. They would feel like they were contributing more to home and would thus feel like their voice deserves to be louder than those who don't pay for premium membership. the same would happen on Home. For more on what a bad idea this is, please read "The Sneetches" by Dr.Seuss

Message 27 of 80 (3 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
5113 posts
 

Re: BAD Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009

CRUNKRIS wrote:

Premium memberships would create a "have" and "have nots" in home. Here I made a diagram:

 

pHM.jpg picture by CRUNKRIS

 

Notice how one has a star on his belly? We see this phenomenon with things like those who can glitch, and those who can't. Those who can glitch and won't tell others, are the "haves" and those who can't glitch are the "have nots". I think we have all witnessed the resentment that has grown between these two people as every week there is a thread reminding us of this.

 

Another case of the have and have nots on Home is those who have items from other regions. The people with the tornado head are the "haves" and the people who don't have items from other regions are the "have nots". Like wise this has caused alot of problems on home as well. More so than glitching. and every week, we see proof of this on this very forum as the issue seems to arise over and over again.

 

Premium memberships would be the same, but taken to a new level. just imagine the affect it would have on these forums alone. People with a premium membership would think they were better than those without. They would feel like they were contributing more to home and would thus feel like their voice deserves to be louder than those who don't pay for premium membership. the same would happen on Home. For more on what a bad idea this is, please read "The Sneetches" by Dr.Seuss


 

just wow - who woulda thought to use a picture of star belly sneeches as a medaphor - very good job and kudos just for the star bellies

 




Message 28 of 80 (3 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/09/2007
Offline
1262 posts
 

Re: BAD Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009

jpbslayer wrote:

CRUNKRIS wrote:

Premium memberships would create a "have" and "have nots" in home. Here I made a diagram:

 

pHM.jpg picture by CRUNKRIS

 

Notice how one has a star on his belly? We see this phenomenon with things like those who can glitch, and those who can't. Those who can glitch and won't tell others, are the "haves" and those who can't glitch are the "have nots". I think we have all witnessed the resentment that has grown between these two people as every week there is a thread reminding us of this.

 

Another case of the have and have nots on Home is those who have items from other regions. The people with the tornado head are the "haves" and the people who don't have items from other regions are the "have nots". Like wise this has caused alot of problems on home as well. More so than glitching. and every week, we see proof of this on this very forum as the issue seems to arise over and over again.

 

Premium memberships would be the same, but taken to a new level. just imagine the affect it would have on these forums alone. People with a premium membership would think they were better than those without. They would feel like they were contributing more to home and would thus feel like their voice deserves to be louder than those who don't pay for premium membership. the same would happen on Home. For more on what a bad idea this is, please read "The Sneetches" by Dr.Seuss


 

just wow - who woulda thought to use a picture of star belly sneeches as a medaphor - very good job and kudos just for the star bellies

 


Yea well +2kudos to the original star belly. Then a +2 to the guy who kudoed the dude who wrote about the star bellies(Tropic Thunder spoof). You ask ...... how do i double kudo? I'm not telling cus i am a happy have star belly!

GamerIndepth.net!
Message 29 of 80 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: New Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009

No Premium crap! Free to all forever! This is not that lame a** X*** crap. So keep Home Free!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 30 of 80 (3 Views)
0 Likes