Fender Bender
3090 posts

Re: New Idea: PlayStation Home Premium Membership

Aug 23, 2009

jpbslayer wrote:

areskins wrote:
L_S already said that Home will be free and forever free for everyone. Even with those cool stuff I doubt it that they'll do that

Wow really - what do they say about the club houses when they get the monthly charge?? like the OP says making something and calling it premium - home will still be free, but you can get more stuff..

now personaly i really dont care for the premium idea myself - just dont like the answer that it wont happen cause home is free - the general idea is - but there is already known premium content we pay for

I just took what Locust said. Wait while I find that thread.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 80 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 23, 2009

wow are didnt realize that one was from you - i was about to type in the other thread not arguing with you - now it looks that way - which i am not -

and u dont need to find it - i seen that post too - but do you understand my point - the clubhouse is premium content

Message 12 of 80 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Aug 23, 2009
No. If you want a premium membership get an xbox 360.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 80 (4 Views)
Fender Bender
3090 posts

Aug 23, 2009

jpbslayer wrote:

wow are didnt realize that one was from you - i was about to type in the other thread not arguing with you - now it looks that way - which i am not -

and u dont need to find it - i seen that post too - but do you understand my point - the clubhouse is premium content

I really don't consider that as premium content. Its like any other personal space but you can put 30-32 people in it, but the OP was suggesting that we should pay for stuff monthly. WHEN the clubhouse becomes a monthly or an annual fee then I would consider it as a premium content. At least that's how I understand it

Photobucket
Message 14 of 80 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1308 posts

Aug 23, 2009
no, that's the worst idea i've heard all week....ASKING to pay for something? ....wow
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 80 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 23, 2009

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Awesome pic Blue Eyes. LoL

Message 16 of 80 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1767 posts

Aug 23, 2009

jpbslayer wrote:

well, that is kind of a good point, but you still dont know what the monthly price will be dude...for all we know it could be $0.99!!!

that is not even close to being a price for premium content...

Premium content will have to be things to make the most out of home...not things you 'RENT' as an 'OPTIONAL' expansion!

...My Hamster told me to!
Message 17 of 80 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Aug 23, 2009

ReccaWolf wrote:

Yeah, sorry, this isn't Microsoft.

Sony's making this all free. 

I would have to disagree...It's not ALL free. If you want better than free you pay a Premium by purchasing content.  And now with the price of clothes up 100% on average in many cases, we are already paying a Premium, on the premium purchasable content...So it's already happened essentially, to the dismay of the "poor suffering people" of Home.

Message 18 of 80 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1348 posts

Aug 23, 2009
I FULLY DISAGREE, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THIS??? MIGHT AS WELL BE A 360 WITH LIVE WHILE YOUR AT IT! IT IS FREE SERVICES THAT MAKE PLAYSTATION3 GOOD! AND SOME PEOPLE OVIOUSLY JUST PLAY IT BECAUSE IT IS FREE, AND SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE CREDIT CARDS, AND PS CARDS AREN'T AVAILABLE FOR THEM! Either way L_S said home is free and will be forever free!
Message 19 of 80 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3090 posts

Aug 23, 2009

DTHCND wrote:
I FULLY DISAGREE, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THIS??? MIGHT AS WELL BE A 360 WITH LIVE WHILE YOUR AT IT! IT IS FREE SERVICES THAT MAKE PLAYSTATION3 GOOD! AND SOME PEOPLE OVIOUSLY JUST PLAY IT BECAUSE IT IS FREE, AND SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE CREDIT CARDS, AND PS CARDS AREN'T AVAILABLE FOR THEM! Either way L_S said home is free and will be forever free!
Thank you. Finally another good reason why this idea sux

Photobucket
Message 20 of 80 (4 Views)
0 Likes