Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: New Glowman Costume

Jul 13, 2012
Mullet hairstyle is free and available in hair already. How do I know this? My avatar went through a 'reckless' young phase where it was all about that mullet and a (teen?) stache... *sigh of relief old 'evidence' pics were reformatted into oblivion..*
Support Forums
Message 21 of 31 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Haze, I think this is the best suit on home.. 8 new animations 8!!! Holy buckets that awesome for only 3.99 low price im for sure making heads turn LOVE THIS ITEM!! Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 31 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Bought this myself & in my humble opinion, it's well worth the price!

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 23 of 31 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Thus the cons of rushing out to buy everything the day it comes out. Its not going anywhere so why do you feel you NEED it now? Save your cash until something comes along that you absolutely want/need, besides it'll lose its appeal within a week, trust me

Most people only wear the latest fad costumes, such as these the first week and they don't wear them after that. 

Because new, and better things come out.

That's why I always pass on these things. 

Message 24 of 31 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Thus the cons of rushing out to buy everything the day it comes out. Its not going anywhere so why do you feel you NEED it now? Save your cash until something comes along that you absolutely want/need, besides it'll lose its appeal within a week, trust me

Most people only wear the latest fad costumes, such as these the first week and they don't wear them after that. 

People don't realize how much they're spending until they look at their transaction history. It adds up fast if you're one who buys a lot every week. Bit of an unhealthy addiction if you ask me, that cash could be going towards better things.

I'm not condemning making purchases in Home, there's nothing wrong with that. its when you spend $30 every week on stuff even if you don't make use of it, is why Home's the way it is now. I'll admit I use to buy things every week out of boredom, but I personally haven't spent that much in Home since November last year. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 25 of 31 (115 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 14, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

People don't realize how much they're spending until they look at their transaction history. It adds up fast if you're one who buys a lot every week. Bit of an unhealthy addiction if you ask me, that cash could be going towards better things.

Yeah, I'm not the type to spend weekly. I can buy something one week, and not want to buy something for like two or three more weeks.

I know of some people who spend over 30 dollars or more, weekly on Home.

That's a bit much, for me.

Message 26 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Yeah, I'm not the type to spend weekly. I can buy something one week, and not want to buy something for like two or three more weeks.

Speaking of which, I made a quick addition to my post above, I'll copy/paste what I said regarding that.

"I'm not condemning making purchases in Home, there's nothing wrong with that. its when you spend $30 every week on stuff even if you don't make use of it, is why Home's the way it is now. I'll admit I use to buy things every week out of boredom, but I personally haven't spent that much in Home since November last year."

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 27 of 31 (107 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 14, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Since you mention, I made a quick addition to my post above, I'll copy/paste what I said regarding that.

"I'm not condemning making purchases in Home, there's nothing wrong with that. its when you spend $30 every week on stuff even if you don't make use of it, is why Home's the way it is now. I'll admit I use to buy things every week out of boredom, but I personally haven't spent that much in Home since November last year."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Back in the day, looking at my horrible spending choices on Home. I used to waste cards on items, I'd wear two or three times and they would go into storage. Or buy apartments, and never use them but my harbour studio since it was just there and the easiest to access when getting on Home. 

To each their own, when spending on PSN or Home. That's their money, afterall.

But you won't see me paying 20-30 dollars for a furniture pack. Which is what I believe it is, for the animated furniture in Exclusives.

Or 50 dollars for a bundle  for a game on Home, I'll pass.

Message 28 of 31 (99 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 14, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Since you mention, I made a quick addition to my post above, I'll copy/paste what I said regarding that.

Back in the day, looking at my horrible spending choices on Home. I used to waste cards on items, I'd wear two or three times and they would go into storage. Or buy apartments, and never use them but my harbour studio since it was just there and the easiest to access when getting on Home. 

But you won't see me paying 20-30 dollars for a furniture pack. Which is what I believe it is, for the animated furniture in Exclusives.

Simply put, there's better things to be putting money towards than something as broken and glitched as Home these days. One piece of the Mansion, or a full PSN game, Journey for example. And again, we really only have ourselves to blame for how Home has become with its spending model. People bought into it and continue to do so. Only thing we can do now is not spend. Believe I'm beating a dead horse by bringing that up though, too far gone to do anything really.

Message 29 of 31 (93 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 14, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

And again, we really only have ourselves to blame for how Home has become with its spending model. People bought into it and continue to do so. Only thing we can do now is not spend. 

This statement is very true, Chad.

Sony starts Home, prices are very cheap and the items were little to less exciting. But they weren't bad, for back in the day of Home.

Eventually, Third parties come into Home. Then we have the content that's like 99 cents, and don't forget the era of Diesel and it's 1.99 items. Then more third parties come into Home, and prices keep going up because people keep spending their money on over priced content.

If a developer releases an item on Home, for 6 dollars..and 50 people buy it. That developer is going to take note of that, and probably think..well what if we sell more items at 6 dollars but make them better and do more animations, will they sell too? probably so.

I've always said, the higher the price of the item..less quality it has.

Example, gold suits and the diamond suits. They're more for show, then quality.

Message 30 of 31 (86 Views)
0 Likes