Highlighted
Jul 12 2012
By: HazeTheEpic Lombax Warrior 193 posts

New Glowman Costume

30 replies 367 views Edited Jul 12, 2012
There was A riot in the HUB yesterday because of the new Costume. They were Complaining to Playstation That Because of this New Costume theyve been ripped off for the last 4 weeks. Because this new costume does one of the action from previous costumes that people have been rushing to buy in the last few weeks.

Example
___________<_<

Green Raver does tricks with his hands. So does the new glowman the same exact way.

Blue hoodie breakdancer Flops all around. Glowman does as well but better.

Mechjet can float in the air in place. So can glowman.

-_-

Each time those costumes came out i rushed to buy them. So now seeing this glowman has got me feeling some type of played.

P.s : But i rushed to buy glowman too ^.^

How do you guys feel About this new costume?
Message 1 of 31 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: New Glowman Costume

Jul 12, 2012

Thus the cons of rushing out to buy everything the day it comes out. Its not going anywhere so why do you feel you NEED it now? Save your cash until something comes along that you absolutely want/need, besides it'll lose its appeal within a week, trust me

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 31 (362 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 12, 2012

The new Konami costumes are very nice. They have multiple animations where the previous ones – not from Konami – only have one if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully we'll see more from them. They are a large game publisher and it would be nice if more game publishers supported Home the way Konami appears to be doing now.  

I personally love the new Raver GoGo Dancers. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 31 (353 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Maybe SONY should make it a thing that once you buy you have avatar has every entire action/emo to entire library ( what I mean if you brought Drake HOME avatar from plaza you got the HOME avatar so I could do Drake roll and shot em up action with any body I am today because I have brought that emo and it is coded in the navi so what do you think people?

Message 4 of 31 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Some university (cant remember which) did a study about happiness and found that to make you the happiest you should wait as long as you can to buy something. The antisipation would make you see if you really wanted this item and build excitement when you finally get it. This will also help you decide if you really want an item. I have made the mistake a few times this summer spending way more than I ever should on items I will never use. I am now going to wait as long as possible when they come out with new items and spaces.

Message 5 of 31 (327 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Jul 12, 2012

readytorelease wrote:

Maybe SONY should make it a thing that once you buy you have avatar has every entire action/emo to entire library ( what I mean if you brought Drake HOME avatar from plaza you got the HOME avatar so I could do Drake roll and shot em up action with any body I am today because I have brought that emo and it is coded in the navi so what do you think people?

Oh, I'd think that would be hilarious seeing people in Turkey costumes performing those Mech Transformer emotes...but, I don't see this happening. :/

Message 6 of 31 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 12, 2012

readytorelease wrote:

Not gonna happen, the emotes are coded to the outfit. I at least give props to 3rd parties for trying to give us emotes and new dances though to make up for the fact that we have a completely out of date core client. Last dance that was added was Ska back in 2009, three years later? Nada -_-

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 7 of 31 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 12, 2012

crazyduck23 wrote:

Some university (cant remember which) did a study about happiness and found that to make you the happiest you should wait as long as you can to buy something. The antisipation would make you see if you really wanted this item and build excitement when you finally get it. This will also help you decide if you really want an item. I have made the mistake a few times this summer spending way more than I ever should on items I will never use. I am now going to wait as long as possible when they come out with new items and spaces.

Impulse purchase basically. "Marketers and retailers tend to exploit these impulses which are tied to the basic want for instant gratification." I would say a majority of Home purchases fall under this category seeing how often they pressure you to buy things. 

Message 8 of 31 (316 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Jul 12, 2012

LOL, Ska the last dance on the bottom? Thats my dance LOL, anyway they should update new dances now it has been a while since the last update.

Message 9 of 31 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

Jul 12, 2012

The outfits with dance emotes are alright I suppose but they only do 1 dance move over and over and over for however long you keep it at that one particular dance move.  I don't see the point of buying a whole outfit that does only 1 move over and over even if there are other dance emotes.  Devs might get my attention when full costumes can do FULL dance moves.  Like the Bus Stop, Electric and Cha Cha Slide, Michael Jackson's Thriller dance.  Or how about some Country & Western dancing like the Achy Breaky Heart, Cowboy Boogie or Tush Push line dancing moves?  And I mean the whole dance routine, not just 1 move.  Can you imagine the line dances?  How cool would that be?  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 31 (298 Views)
0 Likes