Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Re: New GANG for the extraordinarily weird!

Aug 2, 2012
Hmmm people always say i look wierd and stuff. SO IM IN WHOOOO-HOOOOO!!!
Goodbye home
Message 11 of 23 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 3, 2012

hey seamonster i know that you have more money than you could spend in 5 of your lifetimes so could you buy me a psn card  and i know you live in brentwood cali cause we met before u just don't know who i am unless i told you so come on hook me up

Message 12 of 23 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

The OP is asking for those who are interested in his gang (club) to apply. There is no reason to be insulting or rude to him.

Lack of Community Spirit and Support

Yup. And I remember adding this:

"We don't need lecturing. If a post and/or thread is inappropriate, it will be handled by the forum moderators."

This thread happened to be handled by forum moderators, as I see posts were removed from it.

The post made by was nothing lecture and was unnecessary. The moderators removed the posts that were insulting, and all this post did was distance any sort of "Community Spirit and Support" some users try to be building up.

What happened to "Flag and move on"? It seems to be, instead, "flag and antagonize."

Message 13 of 23 (217 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

don't worry about my money and don't worry i'm not buying you a psn card and you don't know me and i don't care who you are

Message 14 of 23 (176 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2040 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Sounds like my kind of place to join! I tend to take the seriousness out of Home whenever I log on. You'll have my friend request by tonight.

Peace amongst men living alongside one another is not a natural state. On the contrary, the natural state of man is that of war. War manifested not only by open hostilities, but also by the open threat of hostility. Peace, therefore, is a state that must be established by law.
--Immanuel Kant
Message 15 of 23 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 7, 2012

hey sea monster will you give me a mechjet from the gift machine

Message 16 of 23 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 8, 2012

hey sea monster check the activity board everyday for the next couple of days

Message 17 of 23 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 8, 2012

that activity board is full of junk all the time but you could get some gang members there

Message 18 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 11, 2012
i agree with conrad. but 420? im thinking he maybe smokes... thats all.
id like to hear him out more. but home has games in it. its not a tradational game. it has game features. and technically its a 3d social network experience. but what about farmville or other games that have no ending or bosses. strange.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 19 of 23 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 11, 2012

What a cool club!  Smiley Happy  I agree, there are many who take this Game wayyyyy too seriously Smiley Very HappyWoman LOL.  You can see many of them in this very thread insulting your gang and derailing the thread.  They call you a "Troll" because you have an opinion that differs from  there's. Robot Sad  But I kind of don't agree with you on the "They leave work (or in many cases, school) and head straight home to converse with their online friends, rather than interacting in the real world." part. Smiley SadWoman SadRobot SadMan SadCat Sad  Because they don't even have a job to begin with! Which explains why they practically live their lives in it lol Smiley Very HappyWoman Very HappyRobot LOLMan LOLCat LOL.  

Anyways good luck with the "gang".  Sounds like you people will have a super fun time. Smiley Happy  Just don't be like the other "gang"  of rabbit ears or whatever who go around freezing people they don't like.  Cat Sad

Photobucket
I met a girl who was wearing a shirt that said "GUESS" on it. I said "Implants?" Smiley Happy *she slapped me*
Message 20 of 23 (63 Views)
0 Likes