284 posts

Re: New Freeze?

Apr 9, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

If I'm not mistaken there are currently two outfits that can be used for this exploit. Someone shared the details of the method used to do the freeze with me which I've shared with moderation.

Wow, that's nice to know you're friends with freezers.

Oh you'd be amazed at the type of information I get about losers. I'm more than willing to share that with moderation any day of the week. Now there are some when I see them they hit my ignore list immediately. I'm sure you know that. Smiley Wink

I suppose now that the freeze is back those losers will get the last laugh. Still doesn't make them winners in my book. 

Does this information you get come from freezers you're friends with?

I don't have any freezer friends. If I knew they were freezers I'd hit the delete button immediately. They wouldn't get any where near my friends list. That doesn't stop people who know what is going on sharing information with those who they think might be able to help.

Got it now?

The people "who know whats going on" are the people performing the acts. I don't know why you're so afraid to admit that you're friends with exploiters.

Message 21 of 67 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 9, 2013

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

The people "who know whats going on" are the people performing the acts. I don't know why you're so afraid to admit that you're friends with exploiters.

Getting a PM from someone I don't even know doesn't make me friends with exploiters. You have any on your list by chance?

Message 22 of 67 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Getting a PM from someone I don't even know doesn't make me friends with exploiters. You have any on your list by chance?

No sorry, I don't make friends with people who break Sony's TOS.

Message 23 of 67 (667 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Sometimes I wonder, who the hell has that kind of time on their hands to sit there and concoct new freezing methods?

Shouldn't you be doing better things with your life? You know like, going to school, educating yourself in some sort of professional field, working a job somewhere, rather than devising new ways to tick people off? Smiley Frustrated

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 24 of 67 (643 Views)
Sackboy
390 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

I knew something was going on lately , I was only froze once prior to 2 days ago. This morning I was froze 11 times in a very short amount of time (yes I clear my cache ) , motorstorm,beach, hub etc.

I know its freezing when all the friends i'm there with are froze off as well ,tonight froze 4 times so far.

I'll either stay in private and keep trying to get better at making videos or take another extended break from home for the sake of my ps3.

This was what drove me off home for 6-8months the last time ,getting froze by people who get a kick out of destroying ps3's smh.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 25 of 67 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4664 posts

Apr 9, 2013
The day SCE takes legal action against these users, I'd be eating popcorn with Joanna and Chad.

It gonna be gud'
Message 26 of 67 (530 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Message 27 of 67 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Someone froze the Cantina again last night. I didn't see the usual suspects, so I think it was someone new trying their wings, or someone I know on a sub account

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 28 of 67 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3346 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

How I see this going down:

Update 1.80

Spoiler
For those non-Harry Potter fans
  • He Who Must Not Be Named (Voldemort, pictured left) tries to use 'Avada Kedavra' (the unforgivable killing curse) to try to finish off Harry Potter.
  • Harry Potter (pictured right) simply uses 'Expelliarmus' (the disarming spell) to take away Voldemort's wand and the 'Avada Kedavra' spell in turn kills Voldemort.

*Disclaimer* Actual 1.80 update may not go down exactly as illustrated with Harry Potter

Message 29 of 67 (605 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Really   when my Loot Eod tvs load  i get froze now  every space  this is just to much now.. i can deal with being froze by the hackers but now my own tvs hacking me....**bleep**   helppppppp

Message 30 of 67 (577 Views)
0 Likes