Reply
Jan 01 2013
By: Jason1802128 Fender Bender 1728 posts
Offline

New Floaty Reward

[ Edited ]
37 replies 683 views Edited Jan 1, 2013

Same deal as before. 2 People have to ride the float for a new headband the says Happy 2013 in Gold.  I just unlocked it with a friend at the Glittering Sands public space.

 

Has this been posted somewhere?

 

Reward2

 

 

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 1 of 38 (683 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013
Oh cool thank you for the information. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 38 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Same deal as before. 2 People have to ride the float for a new headband the says Happy 2013 in Gold.  I just unlocked it with a friend at the Glittering Sands public space.

 

Has this been posted somewhere?


Thanks for posting this, Jason. Cat Happy Nope, you're the first person to mention it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 38 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Same deal as before. 2 People have to ride the float for a new headband the says Happy 2013 in Gold.  I just unlocked it with a friend at the Glittering Sands public space.

 

Has this been posted somewhere?


Wait so we have to buy a NEW one to get this.... When the old one said 2012 and 2013 in the decription.... If we have to buy a new one this sucks...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 4 of 38 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Wait so we have to buy a NEW one to get this.... When the old one said 2012 and 2013 in the decription.... If we have to buy a new one this sucks...



No, you don't have to buy a new floaty to get the new headband.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 38 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1728 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Wait so we have to buy a NEW one to get this.... When the old one said 2012 and 2013 in the decription.... If we have to buy a new one this sucks...



No, you don't have to buy a new floaty to get the new headband.


I used my original float to get the new reward.  I didn't buy anything new

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 6 of 38 (644 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Wait so we have to buy a NEW one to get this.... When the old one said 2012 and 2013 in the decription.... If we have to buy a new one this sucks...



No, you don't have to buy a new floaty to get the new headband.


I used my original float to get the new reward.  I didn't buy anything new


OH, ok good to know... i bought the first float so i didn't want to buy a new one...  Now i got to get my 2013 headband then....  Smiley Wink

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 7 of 38 (637 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

Thanks for letting us know.

Cat Happy

Message 8 of 38 (622 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Same deal as before. 2 People have to ride the float for a new headband the says Happy 2013 in Gold.  I just unlocked it with a friend at the Glittering Sands public space.

 

Has this been posted somewhere?

 

Reward2

 

 


Wait how did that Girl get my Outfit from Wardrobe Wars?  I thought i was the only one who won that.... Maybe they hacked it.... Darn it!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 9 of 38 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

Same deal as before. 2 People have to ride the float for a new headband the says Happy 2013 in Gold.  I just unlocked it with a friend at the Glittering Sands public space.

 

Has this been posted somewhere?

 

Reward2

 

 


Wait how did that Girl get my Outfit from Wardrobe Wars?  I thought i was the only one who won that.... Maybe they hacked it.... Darn it!


Uh, maybe she won it and didn't hack it. Not everyone is a hacker.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 38 (609 Views)
0 Likes