Fender Bender
2672 posts

Re: New Feedback Poll

Mar 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

COD? Is that a delivery service? Smiley Happy

COD is a fishing game. Sardine Service is a fish delivery service game of a comic nature set in that ocean near San Diego.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 21 of 56 (184 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Home users want, nay outright NEED new video game content in Home and everyone I know still games whether casually or hardcore. I would love to see some new Bioshock content in Home is that crazy? Sigh.
Support Forums
Message 22 of 56 (182 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Home users want, nay outright NEED new video game content in Home and everyone I know still games whether casually or hardcore. I would love to see some new Bioshock content in Home is that crazy? Sigh.

That is a big understatment and it's sad when we see games like Tomb Raider with xBox avatar content and Playstation Home with nothing. Home is full of gamers and that's witnessed by users like Chad and Bambi with platinums in the 40's. I have Home friends on my list with platinum in the 30's and so on. 

Message 23 of 56 (177 Views)
MVP Support
3821 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Home was to have this game drive back in the day.  We was to have this trophy room, and other things.  Home just didn't take that route and I'm sad too.  It would be nice to have in game home rewards for hot titles, or any game on that topic.  Home does need a game strive.  I know we have in house games to play and set records on.

Bambi-01us
Message 24 of 56 (169 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Mar 25, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

Actually, pistol, that's not a bad suggestion - I would like a Biohock Infinite space (public or private) on Home, please!!!

Message 25 of 56 (165 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Thanks you guys.  Not a bad start.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 26 of 56 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Almost all my friends on my list play Madden every year ,it starts getting old around this time and then usually picks back up once the next installment is getting close to release.

I still play Madden and like I said most of me friends who use home do as well ,we talk about wanting some NFL content on home all the time, maybe that will happen again like with the older jerseys a few/couple years ago.

Madden got my vote hands down though.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 27 of 56 (125 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Mar 25, 2013

curious as to what this poll is for. Smiley Surprised

and perhaps you can answer this question, its rather vauge so answering it wouldnt give anything away.

will this poll effect Home in any way?

for all we know it could just be a marketing question. Smiley Tongue

Message 28 of 56 (118 Views)
Sackboy
421 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

I voted Dead Space 3. Home could use more sci-fi and I'm still wanting Necromorph costumes to make an appearance in the store...and a plasma cutter locomotion. Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 56 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Mar 25, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

I realize that some of you don't play many games on your console much anymore, if at all. 

The above statement made me puke...Smiley Indifferent

You're not the only one... and they didn't even add any older titles.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 30 of 56 (100 Views)
0 Likes