Jul 10 2013
By: al2009man Ghost of Sparta 13187 posts

New Features: status symbols

[ Edited ]
37 replies 775 views Edited Jul 10, 2013

Before i start.

Remember 1.80's Feature?

Improvements to Feature and Client Development

Significant changes have been made to the client to allow the development and release of future features without requiring a client update.

This means that future client patches will be more focuses on bug fixing and stability while New Features will be delivered on an individual and more regular basis outside of a client update.

Developing features in this way means we can make changes and implement bug fixes much faster, potentially on a weekly basis rather than having to wait until the next client release.

As this is a big change to the client, we aren't including a headline feature with this update to ensure it is as smooth, clean and focused as possible. 

New features based on the 1.80 technology will be released throughout the coming months. Here is an idea of some that are currently in development:

• More Item Types – Including portable items with gameplay features and new types of Locomotion objects.
  • Player Inspect – Allowing players to inspect other players, see what items they are wearing and where they got them.
  • Improved Moderation – Providing enhanced tools to help Home moderators and admins provide a better service.
  • Improved Commerce Points – New systems to make the commerce process smoother and easier.
  • Events – Supporting broader and more engaging social & gaming events within Home. 
  • More use of server-side Save Data – Extending the range of save data now that it is kept on Home's servers. 

WELL. take a look at this: (as seen from http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/09/playstation-home-update-fly-over-the-kingdom-of-the-skies/...)

Other updates
New furniture, clothing and companions have arrived, including LED and Tiki style bars and stools, a Fairy companion, a vintage laced evening gown, and ‘Married’ and ‘Single’ status symbols.

Is Status Symbols feature is now live?!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 1 of 38 (775 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
236 posts

Re: New Features: Statues symbols

Jul 10, 2013

If you click on your link it says page not found.

Message 2 of 38 (767 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Jul 10, 2013

duchessban1 wrote:

If you click on your link it says page not found.

fixed!

Message 3 of 38 (741 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Yep, sounds like the married & single status symbols will be added tomorrow morning. Unless...thats just a UK thing.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 4 of 38 (735 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
Yep, sounds like the married & single status symbols will be added tomorrow morning. Unless...thats just a UK thing.

then status symbols is added to Home Devs? if so i would like to see funny status in home!

Message 5 of 38 (722 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 10, 2013

• More Item Types – Including portable items with gameplay features and new types of Locomotion objects. - w00t
  • Player Inspect – Allowing players to inspect other players, see what items they are wearing and where they got them. - "THey'z gon rip my style!" XD
  • Improved Moderation – Providing enhanced tools to help Home moderators and admins provide a better service. - What's a 'moderation'?
  • Improved Commerce Points – New systems to make the commerce process smoother and easier. - Search pls?
  • Events – Supporting broader and more engaging social & gaming events within Home.  - Wut?
  • More use of server-side Save Data – Extending the range of save data now that it is kept on Home's servers.  DEAR GOD WHY?! It already takes ages for things to load that we own!

<.< So ya.... why do they hate us having data so bad? Lag is bad enough without it getting more to store.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 6 of 38 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2989 posts

Jul 10, 2013

al2009man wrote:

then status symbols is added to Home Devs? if so i would like to see funny status in home!

If you know it's spelled "status" why don't you correct your thread title?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 7 of 38 (712 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

• More Item Types – Including portable items with gameplay features and new types of Locomotion objects. - w00t
  • Player Inspect – Allowing players to inspect other players, see what items they are wearing and where they got them. - "THey'z gon rip my style!" XD
  • Improved Moderation – Providing enhanced tools to help Home moderators and admins provide a better service. - What's a 'moderation'?
  • Improved Commerce Points – New systems to make the commerce process smoother and easier. - Search pls?
  • Events – Supporting broader and more engaging social & gaming events within Home.  - Wut?
  • More use of server-side Save Data – Extending the range of save data now that it is kept on Home's servers.  DEAR GOD WHY?! It already takes ages for things to load that we own!

<.< So ya.... why do they hate us having data so bad? Lag is bad enough without it getting more to store.

off-topic. not 1.80 patch discussion Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 38 (698 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Jul 10, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

al2009man wrote:

If you know it's spelled "status" why don't you correct your thread title?

the tags say it all!

Message 9 of 38 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 10, 2013
I still want to see a custom status option...where you can type out and create your own status. That would be much better. Im sure the language filter would filter out any explicit words...
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 10 of 38 (690 Views)