Splicer
48 posts

Re: New Emotes

Sep 4, 2010

I'd like some sitting emotes like "the thinking man" or swinging your legs (for the few instances where your feet don't touch the ground. They look a bit odd just lying flat). 

I bet some guys would appreciate a "Call me" gesture where they make a phone with their hand and then mouth the words "call me."

Personally I would love a headbutting emote. 

Message 21 of 27 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Sep 4, 2010

i think they should give us interaction emotes.. like being able to hold someones hand or to kiss them or to hug them... stuff like that would really be nice even if home isn't a dating thing it just be really kewl.. if not kissing they shud atleast let us hug.. holding hands would still be kewl and maybe some more stuff like that 

Message 22 of 27 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
761 posts

Sep 5, 2010

slade109 wrote:

i think they should give us interaction emotes.. like being able to hold someones hand or to kiss them or to hug them... stuff like that would really be nice even if home isn't a dating thing it just be really kewl.. if not kissing they shud atleast let us hug.. holding hands would still be kewl and maybe some more stuff like that 

I think the four most logical interactive-type emotes would be a simple hug, a bear hug, the chuck on the shoulder,and the fist bump.

If you want a picture of Home's future, imagine a boot stamping on an avatar's face... forever.
What we have here is failure to communicate. Some people you just can't reach.
"I have this thing I do? It's called THINKING." -George Carlin
Message 23 of 27 (13 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

Sep 5, 2010

yes those would be a great start! 

Message 24 of 27 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5465 posts

Sep 5, 2010
If they ever do interaction emotes, then they'd have to have settings for anyone and friends only.
Photobucket
Message 25 of 27 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Sep 5, 2010

i was kind of thinking a thing would pop and say like "PERSON" is requesting a a hug, would you like to accept? and then you could go into options to set to always ask or never ask or something like that 

Message 26 of 27 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5465 posts

Sep 5, 2010
That sort of reminds me of the game invite message, now if only we can get a toggle game invite on/off option.
Photobucket
Message 27 of 27 (13 Views)
0 Likes