Reply
Jul 24 2013
By: hazu360 Wastelander 504 posts
Offline

New Edo event {JP}

16 replies 448 views Edited Jul 24, 2013

 photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 1 of 17 (448 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/05/2011
Offline
617 posts
 

Re: New Edo event {JP}

Jul 24, 2013

I strongly dislike these Edo events.

Message 2 of 17 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: New Edo event {JP}

Jul 24, 2013

"We're recieving reports of disembodied heads attacking people in the Edo space!"

"Sounds like they're just lonely."

"What do you mean?"

"They've...

*puts on sunglasses*

...no body to love."

 

YEEEEEAAAAAAH!

Message 3 of 17 (414 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/26/2010
Offline
582 posts
 

Re: New Edo event {JP}

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

koolkarl1 wrote:

I strongly dislike these Edo events.


 

I'm still trying to recover from the last one in February.

Message 4 of 17 (355 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/05/2011
Offline
617 posts
 

Re: New Edo event {JP}

Jul 24, 2013

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

koolkarl1 wrote:

I strongly dislike these Edo events.


 

I'm still trying to recover from the last one in February.


Haha, when they first released Edo, i tried doing the first mission, was in there for 2 minutes, and haven't gone back to that space since, except to blow dart the trophies otherwise i never go to that space.

Message 5 of 17 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: New Edo event {JP}

Jul 24, 2013

koolkarl1 wrote:

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

koolkarl1 wrote:

I strongly dislike these Edo events.


 

I'm still trying to recover from the last one in February.


Haha, when they first released Edo, i tried doing the first mission, was in there for 2 minutes, and haven't gone back to that space since, except to blow dart the trophies otherwise i never go to that space.



Were you using the bamboo sword that you get for free?  If so, there's your problem.  You were never meant to win using that sword, it's only meant to let you try the game.

Message 6 of 17 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2013
Offline
19 posts
 

Re: New Edo event {JP}

Jul 24, 2013
me and bf will participate. 行きましょう!! Cat Happy
Message 7 of 17 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/05/2011
Offline
617 posts
 

Re: New Edo event {JP}

Jul 24, 2013

KatCall75 wrote:

koolkarl1 wrote:

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

koolkarl1 wrote:

I strongly dislike these Edo events.


 

I'm still trying to recover from the last one in February.


Haha, when they first released Edo, i tried doing the first mission, was in there for 2 minutes, and haven't gone back to that space since, except to blow dart the trophies otherwise i never go to that space.



Were you using the bamboo sword that you get for free?  If so, there's your problem.  You were never meant to win using that sword, it's only meant to let you try the game.


Yeah i was using the bamboo sword, i didnt want to purchase anything for a game i was iffy on.

Message 8 of 17 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/23/2008
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: New Edo event {JP}

Jul 24, 2013
* groans at the VERY BAD PUN * bad csi: miami reference there bub
Message 9 of 17 (270 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: New Edo event {JP}

Jul 24, 2013

vamplestat666 wrote:
* groans at the VERY BAD PUN * bad csi: miami reference there bub

Yeah, it was pretty bad.  After I hit "post" I was thinking, "that is not nearly as funny as it was in my head."

Message 10 of 17 (251 Views)