Oh and the t-**bleep** are freebees BTW! Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 38 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: New Developer: Atom Republic

Oct 21, 2012
Bonjour, AtomRepublic Smiley Happy
I'm a realist I don't expect the new kid on the block to be packing the big guns. Just make some European fashions for US Home cos they like things like the Wrangler stuff Veemee publish. That, and make some berets and cheese on a plate! I'd buy the beret at least *nods* Smiley Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 22 of 38 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

AtomRepublic wrote:

Sorry you're not impressed yet, I hope we will come up with products that you will like later on! What would you like Atom Republic to make?

Welcome AtomRepublic! It's nice to see a new dev in Home because new devs=new potential! I don't have any suggestions at the moment, outside of an apartment/club that looks like an average suburban home, with multiple rooms! For some bizarre reason, no dev has picked this up yet.

Oh and to expand upon Ed's post above, Berets in multiple colors would be nice..but make them in the headphone (head acessory) slot so we can wear them with any hairstyle! Any types of hats in the headphone/head acessory slot would be fantastic!

As far as your current offerings go, I personally like them and will be purchasing them when they release in NA. I love the jackets since they nicely styled, and have an undershirt. The women's jackets aren't ziipped all the way down exposing cleavage, which must be why people are so upset. 

But there are plenty of women like myself who don't  wish to have cleavage showing while wearing normal clothes, and also who wear these style jackets! I'm very glad  to see males and females getting the same clothes! 

Also the pets are very cool and unique. Again, they aren't some kind of overdone, cliched mammal, so a lot of people aren't impressed, but there's plenty of other people who enjoy wierd pets!

The truly sad part is, if Lockwood were to come out with these exact same products, I'm sure people would be fawning over them. No one criticized Jam Games for releasing overdone racing clothes, most likely because those had cleavage! Jam Games initial offering is far worse then this. That racing apartment and furn might as well be straight out of 2009/10 with the Home Originals racing set.

Anyways, don't take the criticism here too harshly, AtomRepublic. Only a small percentage of Home users post on the forums, and there are plenty of people, including myself, who will buy your debut products.

But I'm glad to see you are open to suggestions! The community sure has a lot of them, and I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

Also, glad to see the T-shirts are freebies. No one will buy T-shirts on Home lol. We already hate them as rewards! Now THAT's something everyone can agree upon!

Message 23 of 38 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Oct 21, 2012

AtomRepublic wrote:

Oh and the t-**bleep** are freebees BTW! Smiley Wink

OMG, this really cheered me up LMAO

"Oh and the t-shirts are freebees BTW! Smiley Wink "

there fixed it XD

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 24 of 38 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

AtomRepublic wrote:

Sorry you're not impressed yet, I hope we will come up with products that you will like later on! What would you like Atom Republic to make?

Hello and welcome. It's very nice of you to ask what we'd like to see. I can only speak for myself  (and a sizable percentage of other women..lol) when I say I want stockings that are a "feet" item so they may be worn with skirts independently. Please make the included shoes look appealing. Bustiers would be nice as well...merci.

By the way, even though they may be free, there aren't many of us who would care much for another t-shirt. If you can come up with something BESIDES a tshirt to put your company's name on, it would be a good way to get exposure. As it is, many of us have dozens free tshirts from past events/promotions and with no way for us currently to get rid of them, they merely clog up our wardrobes. The free top Loot released a short while ago is an example of one that I see quite a few wearing (far right):

images.jpg

Message 25 of 38 (276 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28892 posts

Oct 21, 2012

AtomRepublic wrote:

Hey, welcome to Home and the forum. I'm sure you'll do well. And sorry about the "welcome".

For ideas from the community, you might want to check out our official monthly suggestion thread (October Suggestions). There's a new thread every month and is the place a few of our Developers get ideas for Home.

Look around, explore, ask questions and become a part of the Home community. Again, welcome to your new Home!  Cat Very Happy

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 26 of 38 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Oct 21, 2012

AtomRepublic wrote:

Hello AtomRepublic, welcome to the home community. Please, dont be offended by my remarks and theirs certainly no need for apologies. Its a given that not everything  a dev makes will be liked by everyone. Every dev has hits and misses. Youve already done more than alot of other devs by coming here and asking for opinions so i thank you for that. As others have stated, tees are out. Trust me, i think everyone's wardrobes are @ the brink of imploding because of all the tees. lol

What would i like to see? Well that depends on what type of company Atom Republic is. When i first heard the name, the thing that immediately came to mind was "Military Chic" ('sheek' not chick). If you dont know what that is a quick google search will get you goin. Heres a few of my favs.

1. Shemagh Scarf: preferably a neck item so we can wear with any Jacket/hoodie/tee.

Purpel_black.jpg

2: An assortment of Military Jackets, jeans, and accessories.

spread_MQDE7c.jpg

3. An unbuckled, half laced boot. Goes great with a skirt, a jean, or a capri pant.

wenn5865628.jpg

Anyway, hopefully this helped, if not, thanks for considering. Welcome to Home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 38 (242 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

AtomRepublic wrote:

Since your a new company, you should speak with those older and more successful companies with experince, with the exception of VEEMEE. Avoid anything related to VeeMee. After their licensed film and Audi related games and merchandise, they have been awful, do not listen to their customers, and thought they could rip off the "stupid" consumers with bad products and highway robbery.  It is always great to ask your consumers for ideas on twitter, facebook, emails, and these forums for great products. Fair pricing, quaility items, listening to can get you far on Home.

sword-art-online
Message 28 of 38 (242 Views)
Atom Republic Developer
39 posts

Nov 1, 2012

All right, thank you for your suggestions! And no more T-shirts then, lesson learned! Smiley Wink

I hope you'll find the next releases more exciting. Did you check out the cowboy moves by the way? They were released yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSQrnqt-CH0&feature=youtu.be

Message 29 of 38 (178 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 1, 2012

AtomRepublic wrote:

All right, thank you for your suggestions! And no more T-shirts then, lesson learned! Smiley Wink

I hope you'll find the next releases more exciting. Did you check out the cowboy moves by the way? They were released yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSQrnqt-CH0&feature=youtu.be

When can we expect them in North America? Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 38 (173 Views)
0 Likes