Message 1 of 21 (467 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28894 posts

Re: Need help to make friends

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

Is this related to PlayStation Home?

If so, the best thing to do is to participate in a few of Home's mini-games. Especially those that allow you to chat while playing - such as Poker, Pool or Bowling. At first keep the chat casual. Never force it or appear overbearing. Just stay relaxed. With each visit, you may form a friendship and from there add each other.

Take your time abd don't rush. Try to keep the chat limited to the game you are playing, or a videogame that you and the other person might have in common.  Don't dominate a conversation, but share it equally with those you are with.

Take your time. In the end, you will have a new friend.

P.S. And as is mentioned below, click on Community Blog Party! Check it out. Good luck!

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 21 (465 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Sep 2, 2013

You should come to some Ps home events, Here's the thread.http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Community-Blog-Party/td-p/39307875

PSN friends?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/td-p/...

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 3 of 21 (458 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Friends will come and go on home. I miss some of the ones I had in the past but everyone moves on eventually. I have a friend looking for more friends. I'd post his name, but I don't know if that would be " black listing". Good luck finding people. My account is full right now, or I'd invite you

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 21 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Sep 3, 2013
Go to the blog events as King mentioned. These are normally once a week, but this week there will be one a day from Tuesday - Friday. You can meet a lot of people, including a handful of forumers at these events. Also this week you will have the chance to talk with various Home developers.
Message 5 of 21 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

Sep 3, 2013

blcknight12 wrote:

I can't keep one friend I try&I try but I can't keep one please me Smiley Sad

You have a lot of single player disc based games, Have you just started playing online, or just get upgraded internet?

You may find a bunch of multiplayer games offer a good way to collect friends. PShome is a good place to meet up with people and have fun between rounds. PShome also has it's own dedicated following and in some cases has become the sole entertainment for alot of people.

I play PShome almost exclusively, I keep my friends list pretty much empty. Meeting and deleting is not something I'm shy about, I'll see them tomorrow same place as I saw them today. These people would be more appropriately labeled as playmates, competitors, teammates, co-conspirators, and victims. Or you could use the breakfast club definitions.

Welcome to the forums and to PShome! Find your way to Peakvox labs, found under "new and recommended" in your navigator and hang out for a bit and listen for interesting conversations you can relate to. Enjoy. A keyboard helps alot, most gamers have microphones but I would be careful of who you speak with on microphone. Personal information should not be shared, so keep the topics broad and general, Shouldn't be hard if your learning about the games. 

Browse through the forums for weekly events, contests, vender promos and other PR info. The "red" names are MVP, feel free to bug them 24/7..... Smiley Very Happy LoL ,  I gotta go, good luck.

Message 6 of 21 (375 Views)
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

Thanks gays. I have  never been good at making friendsSmiley Frustratedmy people skills are not so goodSmiley Embarassed

Message 7 of 21 (337 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Sep 3, 2013
yeah I have a lot of single player games
Message 8 of 21 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3114 posts

Sep 3, 2013

blcknight12 wrote:

Thanks gays. I have  never been good at making friendsSmiley Frustratedmy people skills are not so goodSmiley Embarassed

Well, it might help if you didn't call everyone "gay".

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 9 of 21 (289 Views)
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:Well, it might help if you didn't call everyone "gay".

blcknight12 wrote:

I'm so sorry I meant giz Smiley Embarassed my spelling sucksSmiley Embarassed

Message 10 of 21 (274 Views)
0 Likes