Nov 20 2013
By: Sweet2525 Last Guardian 9570 posts

Need Ps home news info etc? What is good to buy check out these face book sites

[ Edited ]
5 replies 248 views Edited Nov 20, 2013

gdssdfd.jpg

gdss.jpgHi I just wanted to share a few facebook sites for folks who don't know them. I go often to these sites to get the up to date info I need for upcoming new content on ps home. They are run buy folks just like us who are true home fans. So go support these sites and view some of the content there. One site has a chat area. I love there apt tours also. I hope you all enjoy the sites ..

I go to there sites off facebook.
Message 1 of 6 (248 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Need Ps home news info etc? What is good to buy check out these face book sites

Nov 20, 2013

It would be great if you told us what they were. Not everyone can see the picture.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 6 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Need Ps home news info etc? What is good to buy check out these face book sites

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013

It's YourPSHome.net and The PlayStation Home Gazette. They have real websites and not simply a facebook presence.

http://pshomegazette.com/

http://yourpshome.net

Message 3 of 6 (224 Views)
Last Guardian
9570 posts

Nov 20, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

It would be great if you told us what they were. Not everyone can see the picture.

sorry you cant see the pictures. I had to reset by browser settings and that fixed it. One site is Your playstation Home..And the other is the Playstation Home Gazette. Fine sites for the Ps home lover and for getting home news
Message 4 of 6 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9570 posts

Nov 20, 2013
0046n.gif
Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's YourPSHome.net and The PlayStation Home Gazette. They have real websites and not simply a facebook presence.

That's cool thanks for adding that. I usually go through facebook. I did not know that..Happy Thanksgiving Jonna

Message 5 of 6 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
867 posts

Nov 20, 2013
Also fyi, Sweet, alphazone4.com is a very good website for Home information (although I'm sure a lot of forum members already know this).
Message 6 of 6 (187 Views)