Jul 07 2013
By: ThrenodyT Sackboy 436 posts

Need Friends! Invite/Space Tour

[ Edited ]
9 replies 236 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

Hello!  I am still fairly new to PSH but I have been on regularly and enjoying myself immensely!  I am looking for casual friends to say "Hi" to online and visit.  My favorite mini-game is Defend Edo, so I am there a lot, but I also enjoy the Park, Horses on the Prarie, just discovered Chess in the Playground, and have visited many other spaces. I have the Dream Island personal space and the Ameratsu Experience because it was a $4.99 TV room Smiley Happy 

I am an Adult user with a young mind, but I have been finding it hard to connect and make real, casual friends (I have already had two young stalkers and a petulant Chess partner!).  I figure if someone reads this on here, they are a more involved, serious PSH user.  I don't care what your age is, I would like to make your acquaintance and fully experience and enjoy PSH. I would love to have people over and visit others.  

Not sure how to arrange this through here, but maybe post or send me a message?  I am still learning a lot about PSH!

Oh, I almost forgot to add, I have the Dreamy Bed set with Guest Rewards!

Message 1 of 10 (236 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Re: Need Friends! Invite/Space Tour

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

If I may suggest, Indie park may be a better place to find chess players. they have chessboards there as well. The playground , not to sound bad, but it attracts some of the more negative elements of home. That's not to say there aren't some nice people that visit the space, Just in my experience it's more of fam gathering ground, with a younger userbase. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 10 (223 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Thank you!  I haven't played chess in a while and starting doing well - my partner took out one piece and departed abruptly, lol  

Message 3 of 10 (216 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Jul 7, 2013

If you would like a tour of a personal space, you can send a request to any of the folks listed here (Playstation Home Guides (Updated 7-5-13)). I suggest sending requests to a few as they may be busy or offline. I would include a short list of spaces you would like to view. They will be very happy to show you around and host tours for you.

And you can also ask for tours from any of the helpful folks listed here: Personal Space Tours.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 10 (205 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Thank you!  I guess I needed to be more clear, I am happy to invite folks over for a tour of the two I have (Dream Island and Ameratsu Experience).  However, I have been dying to tour the Teahouse, so thank you very much for the info Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 10 (198 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Jul 7, 2013

You're very welcome.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 6 of 10 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jul 7, 2013

There is a Home Events Calendar with various activities you might be interested in. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Home-Events-Calendar/m-p/36135352#U36135352

The user Patchex hosts a weekly Chess Club in the Playground space.

Here is a list of Home users offering tours of personal spaces in Home. Just contact someone with the space you want to tour and make arrangement. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Personal-Space-Tours-Upd-w-Hogsmeade-amp-Mus...

Message 7 of 10 (185 Views)
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 8, 2013
I checked your trophy history and I saw that you played Batman: Arkham Asylum. Keeping a save from it, gives you the Batcave in Home.

The other spaces I have were from doing stuff in Home.
Message 8 of 10 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I did go to the Batman Space... I was a bit disappointed in it though.  I don't think I could make that a "home". Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 8, 2013
It was, but I don't recall seeing any other games give away a free space.

Couldn't do much and the videos still play. One of the videos is a trailer for Play As The Joker dlc, which is free. Its much harder than playing as Batman.
Message 10 of 10 (135 Views)
0 Likes