Treasure Hunter
5193 posts

Re: Nebula and Creek Falls- New estates tours

Dec 23, 2011

Thanks PoisonPreed fer showing me the Nebula and Creek Falls, sure is nice to see how they making the beds where u can lay down, the Creek sure has an awesum view and has a very seasonal look, love the hot tub as well, is sure the biggest yet so far, and fer the Nebula Air Ship, that sure is interesting lookin spaceship, do wander what that machine in the wall that looks like a beat box will do, also do like how you're able to give gifts to those who visit you to those two spaces

Message 11 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29473 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Y2David wrote:

Do wonder what that machine in the wall does? It looks like a beat box.

visit the UNITY forum thread

That panel activates the pilot's/captain's chair. The owner, by using the panel, can make the chair appear and disappear.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 12 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29473 posts

Dec 23, 2011

1)  If there is an issue with that panel, and invisible chairs, please post it in the Home Support forum.

2) Contact Y2David about adding your name to the list of hosts mentioned in Personal Space Tours: Listing of those offering Tours (includes LOOT's Space Apt., Dream Yacht, Midn.... The people who take a tour with you will appreciate your help.

3) Go the the thread linked above and post your offer to host a tour. This action will bring the thread to the top of this forum - thereby giving it more attention.

4) Thank you. 

Message 13 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1110 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Conrad_Max wrote:

Y2David wrote:

Do wonder what that machine in the wall does? It looks like a beat box.

visit the UNITY forum thread

That panel activates the pilot's/captain's chair. The owner, by using the panel, can make the chair appear and disappear.

Get your Portable ID! http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3883302

2 things Conrad. 1st, my panel seems to be broken. Can't access. However, I have an invisible chair where the chair would be. 2nd, even though I am not an HCV, I will use this rare opportunity I received (in getting the space early) and share in on giving a tour for the Nebula Air Ship; if you wouldnt mind adding my name to an already long list.

The least I can say is I have it well decorated  ^_^

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Message 14 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Dec 23, 2011

*Easter Eggs WILL BE VISIBLE, but only available to owners who also own 3 parts of the Mansion.

1. Nebula Air Ship apartment (includes Golden Chair Easter Egg).  
  2. Creek Falls apartment (includes Jacuzzi Easter Egg)
HomeStationMagazine
Message 15 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3361 posts

Dec 23, 2011

have to say the creek space is epic .

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 16 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3826 posts

Dec 23, 2011

PlayStation®Home Picture 12-22-2011 5-41-09.jpg

The room in this personal space was enormious.  There is enough room to do almost anything I want in there.  It would be great to record in with props and such.  A lot of creative stuff can be done in that space.

PlayStation®Home Picture 12-22-2011 5-40-12.jpg

The outside is really nice.  Fall is like my favorite time of the year because of all the colors.  That really puts the icing on the cake when something like this is added.  Wild life in the background would really dress this place up.  Like a duck going up the river or something. 

Thank you for the tour, jer. 

Message 17 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Dec 24, 2011

Would like to reserve this for later thoughts:

I would like to see a lot of Block Glass in this place. Huge indoor over head working shower spickets with an open almost solarium like feeling. Becoming one with nature. Block Glass panels could also be awarded to owner to break up the room as in dividers. The floor is great with this almost hot house green color. I see a lot of photosynthesis in this space.

Clothing and Furnishings: I see bath robes and waist wraps and even head wrappings with the logo Creek Falls Day Spa. Spa chairs and tables. Have bottles of plant extracts and herbal things all around. In my mind, I see this as a Spa like I have seen in parts of Little Rock, Arkansas with those hot mineral springs. An exclusive spa Jer. Real working spa elements. Even a sauna/steam room . A very cleansing space that has the possibility to create a healing effect on the mind as a real spa does.

Creek Falls Day Spa... Purify your mind,body and soul.

(don't sound like $4.99 anymore though)

(pictures are merley for coveyance of feeling. I think this could marry the 2 elements of indoor and outdoor together and give it real meaning and usage )

031708glassblocks-black-tub.jpg

5182679030_bd017bb094.jpg

470865_46_b.jpg

Message 18 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Dec 24, 2011

Having problem with adding tour. i still added few HCV, but most of them are offline and Friend List is Full, also i finally got a HCV on my friend list but the HCV is not at one of the newest tour

Look like i have to join ya after chrismas

Message 19 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29473 posts

Dec 24, 2011

Don't give up. We do have some latenight HCVs. A few of them worked many hours yesterday. They're probably on break and will be back later.

And do send them a message just in case.

Message 20 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes