Treasure Hunter
5676 posts

Re: Neat ideas

May 9, 2007
If you have seen the demo of HOME, you probably saw people dancing or using other gestures.

But what about short verbal catch phrases. Sure most everyone has a microphone to speak into, but why not movie/TV themed phrases. Definately need The Three Stooges in it along with Ash from Evil Dead series.....
Message 41 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3195 posts

May 9, 2007
i hope for holidays there are like exclusive items like on cmas you get a santa hat but thats the only day u casn get that ect
Photobucket
Message 42 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

May 9, 2007
I do not know for sure all of the current home features or even intended ones but here are some of the options I would personally most like to see:

1. A place to go fishing and swimming.
2. Not just customize your clothes but design your own.
3. Be able to craft unique items to decorate your residence.
4. Earn spending credit for ingame T.V.'s and such by designing new items.
5. Be able to share a residence with friends so that you all own it.
6. Have parental controls
7. Have common rooms you can join based on intrest sort of like chat rooms.
8. Be able to grant friends certain level of abilities for your premises, i.e. they can move objects or not.
9. No monthly fees.

Message Edited by Akasma on 05-08-2007 06:46 PM
PSN: Akasma
Message 43 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5676 posts

May 9, 2007

Akasma wrote:
I do not know for sure all of the current home features or even intended ones but here are some of the options I would personally most like to see:

I hate fishing, but that is an awesome idea.... Catching a big fish will allow you to mount it in your Home !!! SWEET!!
Message 44 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

May 9, 2007
What I would like to see is a Jukebox where people can select a song to play in the background. Or something like a radio station where they stream music and you can tell a friend to tune into a certain station to listen to the same song.
~Ninja
Message 45 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5676 posts

May 9, 2007

_Pazz_ wrote:
Outside
  • Snow @ x-mas time
  • Rain
Hollidays
  • New Year               Party with hats and noise makers
  • St. Patricks day     Party where you can change in to Green
  • Birthdays               Only on your Bd you get a Party hat

Just found an answer to seasonal events.........

Q: How often is incremental content being created for Home?
A:  Content for Home will be developed continually. In addition to an ever
increasing variety of items to customize avatars and Home Spaces, there will
be special events such as Halloween and Christmas where special content
will be available for a limited time.

Message 46 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

May 9, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:
Custom clothing.........

They had a few beanies, but not this coveted one !!!

'Pretty cunning, don't you think?'

ROFL

I would pay good hard earned money for a t-shirt with a couple dinosaurs on it that said, "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal"
--Tom
----------------------
PS3
PS1
PSP
Message 47 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5676 posts

May 10, 2007

wrote:
Cool thread.

I would like to see seamless jumps straight to multiplayer games.  I heard that right now, Home does not have this functionality.  Apparently, you have to meet up with someone in Home, discuss to go meet in a Game, LEAVE Home, THEN boot up the game, THEN meet the guy in there.  Sounds kinda pointless.

I'm not sure how Sony will implement this, but it would be good to talk with someone in Home and press a button and jump STRAIGHT into a game that you've "set up" within Home. 

It is in the works........

Q: Can you enter, say, MotorStorm™ quickly through Home without
having to travel to the specific MotorStorm™ lobby?

A:  Currently, users can find each other in Home, and then arrange to go off and
play MotorStorm™ at the same time. Eventually, users will be able to meet in
Home and seamlessly launch into a game of MotorStorm™. Similarly, users
will be able to exit to Home directly from the game.

Message 48 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

May 10, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:
If you have seen the demo of HOME, you probably saw people dancing or using other gestures.

But what about short verbal catch phrases. Sure most everyone has a microphone to speak into, but why not movie/TV themed phrases. Definately need The Three Stooges in it along with Ash from Evil Dead series.....

sometimes i use soundboards from the internet when i play resistanceSmiley Very Happy
LittleBigPlanet��� Information Thread

Message 49 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

May 10, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

Akasma wrote:

I hate fishing, but that is an awesome idea.... Catching a big fish will allow you to mount it in your Home !!! SWEET!!

that would be soooooo boring....Why would you want to fish or swim if it's just your avatar sitting there or moving in the water? Now if they had a fishing game for the ps3 like virtual fishing where you actually fish(not just sit there with your avatar) and you caught a big one, it would be cool if you could use it in home as a trophy. I wouldn't be surprised if some games let you brinf things you've unlocked in the game and use it in home as a trophy or something. I'd like to see a garage for cars you've unlocked in racing games and trophy's you've won in sports games and other stuff like that. I know they have the hall of fame thing but i mean use stuff that you actually caught/won in games, not just generic trophys for completing certain tasks.
LittleBigPlanet��� Information Thread

Message 50 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes