Highlighted
Oct 18 2012
By: HazeTheEpic Lombax Warrior 193 posts

Ndreams/juggernaut items work or not

12 replies 236 views Edited Oct 18, 2012
I see people around home wearing some of the Morbit outfits. But i still didnt get nothing i bought. Are people getting their items yet or no
Message 1 of 13 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Re: Ndreams/juggernaut items work or not

Oct 18, 2012

dont know about the morbids outfits but the Juggernaut bundles do work.

i have finished all the mini games (creepy) and am now enjoying my Demonic Cutteridge reward (still creepy)

did you do whe whole clear cashe and reinstall Home trick...seem to work for some people who wernt getting their items earlier

Message 2 of 13 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Wat happens if i clear cache. And do i have to reinstall home?
Message 3 of 13 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 18, 2012

HazeTheEpic wrote:
Wat happens if i clear cache. And do i have to reinstall home?

then it'll start working.

Message 4 of 13 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 18, 2012

will not...two days in a row now, and 100+ times clearing cache, and erasing home does not fix anything with the issue they are having.

Message 5 of 13 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Oct 18, 2012

The Morbids problem seems to be fixed, so that's why they're wearing them.  If you bought one, enter your Navigator (press Start), move over to Personal, select My Purchases and wait for the list to load up.  Check near the top of the list and see if the Morbid you purchased shows up.  If it is, that means you have it.  Go to your Wardrobe and check around for it.

If you bought a standard bundle, you'll you'll find Head, Hands, Torso, Legs and Feet parts.  Make them easier to find by pressing R1 and selecting to sort them by Newest First.  If they aren't there, move over to the Storage and check for the parts in the same categories in there.

If you got either of the Limited Edition outfits, you'll find them Outfits, either in the normal Wardrobe or in the Storage's Outfits list.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 6 of 13 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Lets pretend, I knew that already....NOPE, not there!!

Message 7 of 13 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Oct 18, 2012
If you bought before the fix the quickest way to get your morbid items are through contacting joey from ndreams. He has a topic posted about it and last I saw, he was looking to send out vouchers to those affected.
Message 8 of 13 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Same here no items and no ghost pet Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 13 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Thew902 wrote:
If you bought before the fix the quickest way to get your morbid items are through contacting joey from ndreams. He has a topic posted about it and last I saw, he was looking to send out vouchers to those affected.

If you do this, make sure you have the email message that confirms the purchase.  Hope you didn't delete it.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 10 of 13 (137 Views)
0 Likes