Apr 09 2014
By: StephieRawks Keyblade Wielder 5755 posts

Navigator missing most public spaces (and how to deal)

10 replies 367 views Edited Apr 9, 2014
G'morning PS Homies! It's Wednesday, so you know what that means: everything is well-maintained and working perfe...wait...what? Almost all the public spaces are missing from the Navigator's Explore tab?!? Yikes!

Fear not though...it's not ideal, but here are a few strategies to get you through the day:
• There's a support thread you can post in here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Navigation-missing/m-p/43332026#M755...
• Even though the Explore tab only has 6 spaces, there are a few more in Core and Store (x7, Mall 1 and 2) tabs, which add up to 20.
• Use your Favorite and Recently Visited folders wisely. This may seem obvious, but revisit any spaces in your Recently Visited folder to bring them back to the top of the list.
• Use built-in and active item portals. LKWD Life's Redeeminator has a portal to all LKWD Life spaces, including the 2 public spaces. Granzella public and personal spaces have a bus stop that links to the other public spaces. Aurora has an active item portal reward (you may have to dig deep in storage) that goes to the public space. Dolphy Room personal space has a portal to Hudson Gate, which has portals to the other Hudson spaces.
• Use the Challenges menu to visit certain game spaces.
• Find friends (or make friends) who have a space you'd like to visit in their Favorite or Recently Visited folders.
• Help others out who want/need to visit spaces you have in your Favorite and Recently Visited folders!

Message 1 of 11 (367 Views)
Sackboy
262 posts

Re: Navigator missing most public spaces (and how to deal)

Apr 9, 2014

=0 omw... -Thank You for the warning & helpful tips on this too StephieRawks

..I wonder what happened??

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Message 2 of 11 (361 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Apr 9, 2014

Thank for the tip @StephieRawks anyway why are most space are under the game tab when they are not even a game plus this was explained in YPSH can't remember the thread but it was explained

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 3 of 11 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4690 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2014

If you're trying to complete the challenges, and the space is not on the navigator (Dragon's Green for example), you can still get there by selecting relocate on the challenge menu (X).

Edit - my bad I overlooked that bullet you already had Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 11 (328 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Apr 9, 2014

SKuLL-_-KaNdY_ wrote:

=0 omw... -Thank You for the warning & helpful tips on this too StephieRawks

..I wonder what happened??

It got brokededed. Smiley Sad

Photobucket
Message 5 of 11 (318 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Apr 9, 2014
If I'm not mistaken, the LOOT Hollywood Hills space and clubhouse (day and night) have a navigator panel on the wall by the entrance point that should take you to any public LOOT space.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 11 (281 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Apr 9, 2014

They are showing now for me. Ifroze trying to go from one space to another, rebooted ps3 and logged back in. The whole list of spaces showed for me now.

TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 7 of 11 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2014

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Thank for the tip @StephieRawks anyway why are most space are under the game tab when they are not even a game plus this was explained in YPSH can't remember the thread but it was explained

Why can't they even organize them accurately in alphabetical order?  Why can't they also properly organize them by developer?  Why can't they do a lot of things that most people with common sense know they could... but don't?

Certain individuals around here think Sony have "various reasons" for why they do a lot of ridiculous things, and don't do a lot of reasonable things.  Would be nice if someone from Sony would actually address these issues and communicate with their customers who have concerns with these issues and explain their reasons instead of what we usually get:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

There are no updates to item management to share at this time.

There will be no Q&A or FAQ to share in the near future.

There have been no updates on the two topics you bumped today, and thus nothing to share.

There is no ETA on any fixes of any of the addressed issues that can be shared at this time.

This is a prime example on how much Sony cares about Home and their customers.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 11 (257 Views)
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Apr 9, 2014

Have to nav to everything from the personal spaces!! Yay!! Now I'm glad I got corelating apartments to all my favorite game spaces. Time to whip out that Auroa Teleporter (which is down to 9 slots now btw!!).

Message 9 of 11 (192 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 9, 2014

I haven't been on Home yet this morning, and it all sounds like fun. Hopefully, by the time I do get on( maybe in an hour or so, as the Dragon flys) most of the worst issues will be fixed

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 10 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes