Gaming Beast
864 posts

Re: UPDATE #22 - The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

Oct 24, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:
I'll work with you Tara, we can help each other with the trading Smiley Happy

That's the social game spirit! Smiley Happy

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 391 of 442 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11833 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Mining Schmining. I'm going to buy the biggest pack of gold and be done with it.........Smiley Tongue

Message 392 of 442 (473 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 24, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

Sixaxis only controls?  What about people who don't have/use a controller with Sixaxis functionality?  I remember seeing a bit of complaints when E3 was around because one of the tasks required Sixaxis and people couldn't complete it. 

Yes, for panning it is SIXAXIS only. You can still participate by mining which does not use SIXAXIS controls. There are still ways to get gold from 100 free gold weekly or just straight up purchasing gold.

This does not make me happy Smiley Sad  

If it have to mine for gold I dont want to keep moving my controller up, down, left, right for that long a period and THEN you have to do these action in the correct time in order to improve gold collection?  After doing this for an hour NO one will be doing these actions in the corrent time!  Wow, you guys are really making it difficult for some people tsk tsk 

Message 393 of 442 (464 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Oct 25, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

Sixaxis only controls?  What about people who don't have/use a controller with Sixaxis functionality?  I remember seeing a bit of complaints when E3 was around because one of the tasks required Sixaxis and people couldn't complete it. 

Yes, for panning it is SIXAXIS only. You can still participate by mining which does not use SIXAXIS controls. There are still ways to get gold from 100 free gold weekly or just straight up purchasing gold.

If it have to mine for gold I dont want to keep moving my controller up, down, left, right for that long a period and THEN you have to do these action in the correct time in order to improve gold collection?  After doing this for an hour NO one will be doing these actions in the corrent time!  Wow, you guys are really making it difficult for some people tsk tsk 

I would just use my direcional pads instead of Moving my controller Smiley Tongue

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 394 of 442 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Oct 25, 2013

al2009man wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

I would just use my direcional pads instead of Moving my controller Smiley Tongue

We understand not everyone enjoys the same control schemes, however we decided we wanted to create the feeling of panning for gold, and the SIXAXIS offers the ability to do so. You'll find it is a lot easier than you think and there is no harm in trying it. No one got very far in the west without putting in a little work. Smiley Tongue

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 395 of 442 (398 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

This is really starting to sound like a very low paying job in Home... If so, count me out.  

I use Home to be entertained, especially with the company of others and friends.  I am definitely looking forward to the space, and exploring what this space has to offer with my friends, but if it becomes a daily grind/task, I'll move on.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 396 of 442 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Re: UPDATE #23 - The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

Saddle Up!

Message 397 of 442 (324 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

Nov 14, 2013

FINALLY!!!  Can't wait till next week!    Smiley Happy

Message 398 of 442 (295 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 14, 2013

SpdrGrl09 wrote:

FINALLY!!!  Can't wait till next week!    Smiley Happy

Should be fun! Smiley Happy

Message 399 of 442 (292 Views)
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Re: NOV 20, 2013 - The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

Nov 15, 2013

WOW!! AWESOME!! I'll actually be off Wed and Thurs next week!!

Message 400 of 442 (202 Views)