True Smiley Tongue
Message 11 of 23 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Re: NO TEA HOUSE OR DRAPED SUIT

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Oh, Playstation Home. Sony always points the fingers at the devs and the devs point the fingers at Sony.

Granzella never even said the Tea House was coming so.. why did you even put that up there and reassure everyone it was coming? I know we're human and we make mistakes but why is it a community website like YPSH gets better info than someone who works for Sony. 

Smiley Happy 

Also, I like how the community here never allows someone to rightfully vent about PS Home.  We all get mad and disappointed. We also can be happy about something. It's suppose to be a forum where you can talk about anything Home related. We express our loves - LMO items. We express our hate - regionally inconsistancy. The only difference is when someone expresses hate there's always that troll. 'HOME IS PERFECT'

right..

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Message 12 of 23 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Nov 7, 2012
In my opinion it´s Granzella fault because the Blog may be wrong but Granzella is the one who decides to release their content in other regions first and as it has been released in JP some weeks ago I was hoping some weeks were enough but nope, they wanna make NA wait more.
Message 13 of 23 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Jackzero99 wrote:
In my opinion it´s Granzella fault because the Blog may be wrong but Granzella is the one who decides to release their content in other regions first and as it has been released in JP some weeks ago I was hoping some weeks were enough but nope, they wanna make NA wait more.

Yes, but Granzella announced way before the blog was up that there was going to be no tea house for NA. So, you had YPSH saying 'No tea house only Harvent Moon Yukatas' (YPSH follows devs individually) and the blog saying "Yes, tea house for sure!!' and reassuring everyone "yes,yes,yes".  I bet Granzella never had plans to release it this week at all. Which honestly the whole thing is fishy. If Granzella told GW they were but their own individual update says No.. There's obviously ome sort of miscommunication going on there. But we will never know the inner workings of these companies. So, I blame no one until Granzella themselves say.. "Hey, we messed up. Don't blame GW or SCEA" 

Which if they do someone should PM me it. I don't use twitter.

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Message 14 of 23 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 7, 2012

All I know is I was promised a tea party.  I get cranky when I've not had my tea.

tea

Message 15 of 23 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 7, 2012
^ There's tea parties in AC3....Boston Tea Party Smiley Tongue
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 16 of 23 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 7, 2012

I suspect we'll see these next week. I can wait personally. I'm not going to get super upset and my pocket book has been in working overtime lately with all the content we've been getting.

I would imagine next week we'll have the Tea House, the furniture, the clothing items that didn't release this week and perhaps more so save your pennies.

I will admit it is frustrating and disappointing when content that many of us are looking forward too is said to be releasing when in fact it isn't. 

Message 17 of 23 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ There's tea parties in AC3....Boston Tea Party Smiley Tongue

Who said the Tea House wasn't releasing? Humm.... I have to admit I'm debating whether or not to get ACIII even though I haven't really played the previous games.

conner

Message 18 of 23 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 7, 2012
^If you decide to wait, there an Anthology collection for Assassin's Creed confirmed, comes with all 5 games, from AC1 up to AC3, all DLC included for each game.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 19 of 23 (172 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Oh my goodness. Guess I'll be waiting then. Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 23 (170 Views)
0 Likes