[ Edited ]
115 replies 785 views Edited Jul 3, 2013

Message 1 of 116 (785 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: NO KIKAI THIS WEEK AGAIN!!

Jul 3, 2013

I can't believe this is Granzella that is holding these up. We have neither event this week. I'm personally very disappointed and we're still force spawning as well. I thought we'd at least be back to the Navigator this week. 

Message 2 of 116 (767 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I'm actually glad - I'd rather have such a grind heavy game in deep deep summer when there's absolutely nothing else going on.

Message 3 of 116 (745 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

I'm actually glad - I'd rather have such a grind heavy game in deep deep summer when there's absolutely nothing else going on.

Are you freaking kidding me?!!  JP had their event back in April its now JULY and no event for us.  For those of us who have been looking forward to this it is a great disappointment.  As if the crap they keep pulling out their **bleep** can be called something to do.  I'll be in JP where there is always something to do since they update their spaces quite often.

Message 4 of 116 (722 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
390 posts

Jul 3, 2013

my reaction to this news :(

This is almost as bad as us having to wait for Neon Downtown Smiley Sad

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f38914749fa0b69a8d41c0f37d859f74/tumblr_min7sltbuj1rzraxgo1_500.gif
Message 5 of 116 (708 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

We are getting neither event. Events are what make home fun. Buying mall content is NOT WHAT HOME SHOULD ONLY BE ABOUT. 

How long do we have to wait for this. It's been in Japan and it's even finished in the EU. It'll probably start next week when I'll be away from PSN for at least a week. I've very disappointed and I've done the events in both Japan and the EU. 

And trying to figure out what is new this morning in the mall is also a drag. Having to search through tons of folders with old content gets really lame. NEW should be NEW ONLY.

Message 6 of 116 (706 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 7 of 116 (705 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

Are you freaking kidding me?!!  JP had their event back in April its now JULY and no event for us.  For those of us who have been looking forward to this it is a great disappointment.  As if the crap they keep pulling out their **bleep** can be called something to do.  I'll be in JP where there is always something to do since they update their spaces quite often.

My point is - it's been delayed so long, that at this point it only matters if the week it shows up is convenient to people's schedules. Since it is quite a giant time suck if you hope to place on the leaderboards. Of course, the best week for it to show will be different for everyone.

Tsunade, while I feel bad for NA only users, it's not like you and I didn't play the heck out of this game in Japan, then again (I assume) in Europe. I mean it's nothing new we're going to get. That's why it feels more like work to me to do it all over again for the rewards.

Message 8 of 116 (689 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

My point is - it's been delayed so long, that at this point it only matters if the week it shows up is convenient to people's schedules. Since it is quite a giant time suck if you hope to place on the leaderboards. Of course, the best week for it to show will be different for everyone.

Tsunade, while I feel bad for NA only users, it's not like you and I didn't play the heck out of this game in Japan, then again (I assume) in Europe. I mean it's nothing new we're going to get. That's why it feels more like work to me to do it all over again for the rewards.

Yeah I played it in JP, So what?  Have you never played a game that you liked so much you played again?  I loved this event so much that Ive been waiting for it to come here.  People planned on it being here its week (including myself), It may have been work to you but that is not the case with me, if your ok with it not coming here THAT's FINE!  But dont undermind other peoples feelings about it not arriving just because you feel its work.

Message 9 of 116 (627 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

I think Granzella is pisssed off at us a little because there afraid we might hack the the leaderboards like some people did with the Edo event and get the high rank rewards and stuff, but over in EU and JP they do the same thing. That's the only reason why I think there delaying the event here. 

Message 10 of 116 (615 Views)
0 Likes