Fender Bender
2760 posts

Re: [NEW QUEST] Cutthroats: Battle for black powder cave - Loot Quest:

Feb 28, 2013
I got the rewards on on account that was at lvl 31 by following the quest instructions step by step. When I tried skipping. a step on the other account I got the message but no head reward. At this point, I am afrsid to return to the Adventure district . If the 1 reward did not post, the 2nd may not.My advice is follow EVERY step.
Posted Image

Message 11 of 30 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Feb 28, 2013
I returned to Cutthroats and then quit Home. The head in a jar wad awarded on login. Then I countined the 2nd part of the quest without incident.
Posted Image

Message 12 of 30 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Feb 28, 2013

i got mine finally 2. yay.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 30 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

Considering that I got to lvl 31 within the first two weeks of Cutthroats last year, figured this quest was a sinch. Got both the head in a jar and the giant tortoise companion in no time (and , yes, they were in my inventory & rewards).

Now my Mercia Hulking Turtle has a kinder, gentler friend. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 30 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Feb 28, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Just did this quest, Says i got two item's but it never Gave any item'sand says the quest is done so no Quest on the board to do it again. and never got any of the two Gifts! 

What a RIP OFF! 

If the Rewards aren't gonna be givin then why do they keep on Doing these Useless Quests if there not gonna give the darn Rewards!

It call a glitch. it happenes, not just the quest, everywere.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 15 of 30 (350 Views)
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Activity Board Quest for two rewards from CutThroats and the Adventure District

Feb 28, 2013

This quest was easier than most. And, if you read the instuctions for receiving the rewards carefully the text indicated to WAIT for it. So, no running off the instance until the rewards hit.

First of all, anyone wishing to receive both items will need to be atleast LEVEL 10 from having played the CutThroats game. I played the game when it first released to get all of the original free to play rewards. You can check your game play level at the CutThroats space via the Info Table directly to the right of the entrance.

The quest can be started in the Hub or Adventure District (AD) via the Activity Board. Download the CutThroats space while you are at it. It's all quite simple really. A little target practice at AD then to Chucks beach bar where we all stirred up potions at Halloween then back to the activity board. Now off to CutThroats to collect coins at the five locations: Info Table, News Board, Clothing Store, Game Board, Armory. You will receive a total of 250 coins.

The quest indicates using the coins to purchase in game items and playing CutThroats to level 4 for the first reward. The second reward hits at level 10. If you have already played CutThroats and are level 10 + simply gather your coins and return to AD. Once back at AD it's a matter of repeatedly checking the activity board and running down to Chucks beach bar. Repeatedly meaning once you get the level 4 reward, rinse repeat, to get the level 10 reward. Within a matter of minutes of running to and fro and a little wait for the final reward to hit ... all done!

Happy hunting. U-_-U

Message 16 of 30 (315 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Re: Activity Board Quest for two rewards from CutThroats and the Adventure District

Feb 28, 2013

I never played the Cutthroat game before, just didn't have the time... but the tortoise companion looks fun.  Any tips on how to progress quickly would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks!

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 17 of 30 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Re: Activity Board Quest for two rewards from CutThroats and the Adventure District

Feb 28, 2013

Just point, shoot and play for free. It's easy really. The game has changed a tad since it was first released but still nothing complicated. Welcome to the grind that is a Home mini-game play. The players that have spent money, whether real or virtually earned, sorta run the game now. So, with the coins I picked up I bought the ability to repair the ship. The sunken ships downed by your crew earn you exp.

Message 18 of 30 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 28, 2013

If anyone has the rewards from the Quest, can you post pictures of 'em?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 30 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Click on the spoiler tag in post #7 in this thread Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/NEW-QUEST-Cutthroats-Battle-for-black-powder...

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 20 of 30 (277 Views)