Highlighted
Jun 26 2013
By: DCS-Tekken Treasure Hunter 5016 posts

NEW Granzella GZ Brigade outfits in PS Home? (JP)

[ Edited ]
21 replies 284 views Edited Jun 26, 2013

It seems at least in Japan Home Granzella has some new GZ Brigade outfits... They look just like the Old Black IREM Brigade outfits but a few changes like?

They have two eyes on the head. A Wind up thing sticking out of the head... Has A Mouth on the chest!  And has Bolts on the Boots... Otherwise just like the old Black IREM Briagde outfits...

Has anyone else seen these yet?  If so where or how do ya Get these outfits?

If anyone knows please let us know?

Thanks!

By: DCS

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 1 of 22 (284 Views)
MVP Support
9311 posts

Re: NEW Granzella GZ Brigade outfits in PS Home?

Jun 26, 2013

You mean those outfits that are similar to the power rangers ? they are sold for 150 yens but you can also get one free if you are invited to someone who owns the Secret Peacekeeping base personal space they are region locked so if you want to get then you will have to use a japanese account im also searching for someone who owns the space

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 22 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 26, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

You mean those outfits that are similar to the power rangers ? they are sold for 150 yens but you can also get one free if you are invited to someone who owns the Secret Peacekeeping base personal space they are region locked so if you want to get then you will have to use a japanese account im also searching for someone who owns the space

It's not the Power Ranger ones... This one is Exactly like the Old Black IREM Brigade outfit... It's all Blak..... Has Grey Gloves Grey Boots... Has a Belt on it says GZ!

Has two eyes on the head...

That's the outfit i'm referring to....   If anyone knows what this is please let me know...

I seen the Power Rangers outfits but it's not one of those.... LOL!

Message 3 of 22 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6261 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I have the space KANE-FIRE on my JP account I could invite you if you'd like.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 22 (253 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6261 posts

Jun 26, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

It's not the Power Ranger ones... This one is Exactly like the Old Black IREM Brigade outfit... It's all Blak..... Has Grey Gloves Grey Boots... Has a Belt on it says GZ!

That's the outfit i'm referring to....   If anyone knows what this is please let me know...

Yes it's free for space owners.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 22 (249 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9311 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I have the space KANE-FIRE on my JP account I could invite you if you'd like.Woman Happy

Oh sure! ill pm you my japanese account id even though some people probably already know by seeing my videos lol anyway thanks

KANE-FIRE

Message 6 of 22 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3114 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Please edit your title to start with (JP). Not everyone region hops and wants to read threads about other regions.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 7 of 22 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 26, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Please edit your title to start with (JP). Not everyone region hops and wants to read threads about other regions.

Well it's is Granzella So we might get them here yet? Hoping we do....

Message 8 of 22 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3114 posts

Jun 26, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

Well it's is Granzella So we might get them here yet? Hoping we do....

I'm trying to be nice, but I (and others) don't care what's in Japan and MIGHT come here.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 9 of 22 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Yes it's free for space owners.Woman Happy

can i get an invite too please? I sent ya a PM here... let me know if u got it? thanks!

Message 10 of 22 (226 Views)
0 Likes