Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] (Too many to list)

Feb 6, 2013

So... for Playstation Home Arcade stuff, is it cross-buy in both directions? Or do I have to buy them from in Home to activate them on my Vita? >.> Can't really find clear details, and would hate to buy from the wrong end.

...lame question I know, but rather safe than sorry, since I am tempted to have some good ol Frogger on my Vita. ;3

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 121 of 128 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I checked it all out and the crossbuy goes both directions. Theres alot more info on it if you check the PS store. But the crossbuy is only on the games in the Home arcade section of the Games store.

Message 122 of 128 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I just bought all the new games on my Vita, then went and put the arcade machines out in Home-omg how awesome is that?!!!

I don't know who thought of this, but it's so clever and fun. I love the new cabinets. Plus double games Vita snd Home. What a win-win! Smiley LOL

Message 123 of 128 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Feb 6, 2013
I hope those motorcycles don't pop wheelies or do any other dumb stuff.I will be buying 1 anyway.
Message 124 of 128 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Feb 6, 2013

My... So many items. I think that I'm going to faint. (0_0)

Message 125 of 128 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

So... for Playstation Home Arcade stuff, is it cross-buy in both directions? Or do I have to buy them from in Home to activate them on my Vita? >.> Can't really find clear details, and would hate to buy from the wrong end.

...lame question I know, but rather safe than sorry, since I am tempted to have some good ol Frogger on my Vita. ;3

Anything you buy in Home will be unlocked in the Vita app. You can verify it in the PlayStation Store.

Which brings me to my question. There are two cabinets exclusive to the Vita app itself: Ice Breakers and Wipeout 2D. Downloading the app does not unlock the cabinets for these games in Home. Is there a way to get them without, you know, owning a Vita? If I'm going to spend $200 for arcade cabinets, I'm pretty sure I can get a used Galaga cocktail table around here.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 126 of 128 (183 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
2875 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

Yes, it's a two-way Cross-Buy. Buy it in either place, you'll get the game in the other. The caveat is that in Home, you have many bundle options you might like instead of just the game (some bundles come with virtual swag that goes with the game, like clothing or other styles of cabinets). 

Message 127 of 128 (158 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Feb 6, 2013

theseamonster098 wrote:
I hope those motorcycles don't pop wheelies or do any other dumb stuff.I will be buying 1 anyway.

Why would popping a wheelie be a bad thing? Smiley Surprised

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 128 of 128 (123 Views)
0 Likes