Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] (Too many to list)

Feb 5, 2013

strider367 wrote:

Why live in the past, yeah lets go with who cares. Go ahead devs keep on ripping everybody off it's only our money. Then they wonder why the sales keep dropping and people leave never to return. Get real where do you people come from anyway. Do you even have this furniture? Most likely not so why do you care I write about this? When this furniture was release it was the most expensive in home. But then again you wouldn't know that would you?

chicagotops wrote:

ya, we know that part already. Said so in my last sentence. 

Things can have plenty uses besides what theyre meant for. or their intenT. Or even labeled..

I have a rug... Plenty actually, But i also use em as wall pieces or duvets. Yes DUVETS! open ur eyes..  It was mislabeled or just not seen as wht its appropriate dimensions should be. Call it incompetence on behalf of the developers.  Its bigger than usual. Big whoop, u can still do plenty more with it. And definetly serves a purpose. And u know what.. theres plenty other items worse than that. Let it go.. Its an old a** item. Theres plenty others. Even right in their sizes along with plenty other variations.. Both big  N small. Also not appropriate for their sizes. Explore whats new and stop living in the past. If ur not content with ur purchases still.. after such a long time and having the same gripe.. Well i say time to break out of ur shell. 

PlayStation®Home Picture 10-18-2010 06-32-49.JPG

ur right i dont.. 

but i know that u been griping about it 4 quite some time and its become tiring. 

The things are fine and dandy and u cant blame others for ur unfortunate mistakes. 

Many take their time to look before buying and proceed to thinking if an item is worth purchasing if doubtful.. 

Thats how i do it. But it takes some sense and idea of the things at hand and what ones purpose is for them..

anywho, i dont get crappy things. U got urself a crappy set.. i see ur gripe! 

use discipline on impulse or unlnown items from now on My suggestion. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 91 of 128 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

oh wow, what an update!

This update is going to be an expensive one for me, I need to sign up to Granzella Anonymous.

Thankyou GlassWalls for posting the update, and to the team for working hard bringing it to us Heart

Can you sign me up too  please, I'll bring donuts. 

Message 92 of 128 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Feb 5, 2013

chicagotops chided:

ur right i dont.. 

but i know that u been griping about it 4 quite some time and its become tiring. 

The things are fine and dandy and u cant blame others for ur unfortunate mistakes. 

Many take their time to look before buying and proceed to thinking if an item is worth purchasing if doubtful.. 

Thats how i do it. But it takes some sense and idea of the things at hand and what ones purpose is for them..

anywho, i dont get crappy things. U got urself a crappy set.. i see ur gripe! 

use discipline on impulse or unlnown items from now on My suggestion. 

:^/ Dude, if purchased virtual times are in the wrong scale, they're not fine and dandy. And it isn't a matter of blame, it's a matter of responsibility. The developerr is responsible to create the items at the correct scale to fit Playstation®Home. Otherwise, the items are not suitable for the purpose for which they were marketed.

The Lockwood Showcase, while it lasted, was created in reaction to customers' complaints that the tiny preview thumbnail images in the store give no sense of scale. We could see what the item looked like, but not the size. Threads on this message board inspired Lockwood to create their showcase.

;^) As for the proper topic of this thread, I'm more than pleased that GlassWalls has taken the time to preview the upcoming items for us. I'll score a PSN card tomorrow to tank up my wallet. The motorcycles alone look interesting enough to warrant further attention, as well as the Edo event....

Message 93 of 128 (392 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Konami's bike looks better than the one Lockwood showed in their teaser.

b5494aa63212b762de6b94a656c9a418.png

Oh and suggestion for Lockwood. Queen of Spades. Same design as Hearts but with different colors.

The black at the top of the dress: white

Red: black

Black at the bottom of the dress: white

Stockings: still black

Shoes: white

Message 94 of 128 (389 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Feb 5, 2013
City of Flowers personal space looks pretty from the looks of it.

YB

Message 95 of 128 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Wow, lots of cool stuff coming this week. I can't wait Smiley Happy

Message 96 of 128 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Anyone know if Konami has a twitter account they use for Home announcements like the other developers? I found https://twitter.com/konami_ps but it appears to be inactive.

Message 97 of 128 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Feb 5, 2013

McJorneil wrote:

Anyone know if Konami has a twitter account they use for Home announcements like the other developers? I found https://twitter.com/konami_ps but it appears to be inactive.

It's simple.

didn't understand it? @Konami (i think there update thier Home stuff sometimes)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 98 of 128 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Feb 5, 2013

al2009man wrote:

McJorneil wrote:

It's simple.

didn't understand it? @Konami (i think there update thier Home stuff sometimes)

lol I suppose that IS pretty straight forward. I just figured they use a separate account for Home content. Man Tongue

Message 99 of 128 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Ive noticed the lovely lovebirds sharing a bottle of wine. 

Hopefully its a new item that will allow us a toast. seems as So. 

if u fear the lack of gardens in this aptly titled space.. U can alwyays get the garden blueprint set that allows garden items to be placed about anywhere. they are huge items and would be more than fitting.

I hope this space has the same slow jaZzy tunes found in Gz burger space. Under tha magique! 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 100 of 128 (280 Views)