Highlighted
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] (Too many to list)

Feb 4, 2013

Anyone else thinking of a Mary Poppins cosplay with the umbrellas?  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 31 of 128 (529 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Feb 4, 2013

thanks for the update because wednesday just wasn't working . btw do you know if the granzella noblity dresses come in black or red?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 128 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 4, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

thanks for the update because wednesday just wasn't working . btw do you know if the granzella noblity dresses come in black or red?

These seem to be the colors from the picture updated in the OP and they appear to be bundles.

Paris 1 

Message 33 of 128 (519 Views)
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Most of the update I see consists of many Granzella items..interesting Smiley Surprised

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 34 of 128 (494 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
2875 posts

Feb 4, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

GlassWalls wrote:

... and more to come, but several things are still in QA. Stay tuned!

This part makes me worried. Are the one listed already out from QA? or is it just scheduled to be cleared from QA by maintenance time?

No worries. Everything I have posted above has passed QA and should have no reason to not publish on Wednesday. Things to happen on a rare occasion that might prevent that, but it's very unusual. 

Message 35 of 128 (490 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Feb 4, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

Updated the first post again (3rd time). 

More content is still trying to get through QA at the very last minute (Home moves very fast, if you can't tell)—I feel like a play-by-play sports commentator, and we *might* have some extraordinarily large news, probably coming tomorrow

This week is a "doozie" (big publish), so if it's a little bit dry right after Valentine's Day, please give a shout out of major thanks to Home Operations and Home QA. These guys are kicking some major tail trying to get this all wrapped up for you (often working through their many weekends, including this last one). 

Can we get a hint? Does it involve something with 2 letters and a number?

Message 36 of 128 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:
Granzella:
  • City of Flowers (Paris)—a beautiful personal space with various interactions. The collection includes several pieces of furniture, carpets, and decorations.
  • Magic Umbrellas (furniture and portable items)
  • A couple free item in their commerce points
  • Noble Costume
  • Rich Gown
  • Setsubun Ogre Extermination 
  • Valentine's Day Event! (Southern Hideaway theme update)

WOW!!!!! All this, PLUS the Yoyos, female gang leader outfits, and Boys Day doll, correct?

And Emeraldas outfit in addition to Harlock, like in the pic?!

This will truly be one of the best updates ever if all this stuff comes...absolutely amazing, I can't even begin to put my joy into words, I will be spending so much Wednesday...

Message 37 of 128 (455 Views)
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Feb 4, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:

GlassWalls wrote:

More content is still trying to get through QA at the very last minute (Home moves very fast, if you can't tell)—I feel like a play-by-play sports commentator, and we *might* have some extraordinarily large news, probably coming tomorrow

Can we get a hint? Does it involve something with 2 letters and a number?

You got me excited for TI-89 calculator hand items but then realized I had too many numbers. Robot Sad

Message 38 of 128 (437 Views)
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

These seem to be the colors from the picture updated in the OP and they appear to be bundles.

Paris 1 

I was wondering when a developer would make a floaty umbrella LMO. Next up, hopefully we can get a balloon LMO that our avatars can dangle from like Winnie the Pooh.

Message 39 of 128 (412 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Valentine's Day - Granzella

I have a question about this event.  Judging from this picture, it looks similar to the Halloween event they did in JP which required the purchase of outfits to participate.  So will we have to purchase the Nobility outfits to participate in this Valentine's event?

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 40 of 128 (370 Views)