Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming June 5th, 2013

Jun 4, 2013
I hope the update affects those who already own HollyoodHills. Aside from that I don't see this as a very exciting update.
Message 71 of 121 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Who's a guy gotta know to get more arcade cabinets around here?

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 72 of 121 (383 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Jun 4, 2013

atari, sega, midway, namco....

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 73 of 121 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Sure would be nice if those that already purchased the Hollywood Hills space got a discount on the Hollywood Hills night space. I mean, we do have spaces existing that cycle night/day and seasons now. Maybe it will just be a lowered price??
Message 74 of 121 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11094 posts

Jun 4, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

Who's a guy gotta know to get more arcade cabinets around here?

Code Mystics

Message 75 of 121 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Jun 4, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

As the world waits to see whether the future British heir will be a boy or a girl,we are giving you a small collection of royal baby items, including everything you'll need to create your royal nursery in blue or pink.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Baby items?!!  Nursery?!!  Isnt this going a bit too far? 

Obviously, these items are geared towards royalty-loving Brits. Perhaps Americans would prefer something to honour Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Smiley Tongue

I'm not sure what comes next. How about a baby active item similar to the fish tanks that will require regular feedings and diaper changes? As if the bloody fish were not enough trouble already...

castle3
Message 76 of 121 (308 Views)
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Jun 4, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

As the world waits to see whether the future British heir will be a boy or a girl,we are giving you a small collection of royal baby items, including everything you'll need to create your royal nursery in blue or pink.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Obviously, these items are geared towards royalty-loving Brits. Perhaps Americans would prefer something to honour Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Smiley Tongue

I'm not sure what comes next. How about a baby active item similar to the fish tanks that will require regular feedings and diaper changes? As if the bloody fish were not enough trouble already...

This sounds like a SIREN add on which frightens me because that place frightens me. Maybe it's not there anymore and I can sleep better. Dream on, Kid, dream on. 

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 77 of 121 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

This sounds like a SIREN add on which frightens me because that place frightens me. Maybe it's not there anymore and I can sleep better. Dream on, Kid, dream on. 

I'm trying to decide which half of my comment frigthens you. The baby active item or the Kim/Kanye offspring?

They're each frightening enough in their own special ways.

castle3
Message 78 of 121 (291 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 4, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Message 79 of 121 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 4, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

GlassWalls wrote:

Be sure to watch the blog on Wednesday as we have the biggest news yet to share. 

Link to Home posts:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-home/

Does it rhyme with, "Me three"?   Smiley Happy

Maybe that was a little too overt.

Does it rhyme with, "HeHe"?   Smiley Indifferent

Message 80 of 121 (274 Views)
0 Likes