Fender Bender
2036 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming June 5th, 2013

Jun 4, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LegoFire wrote:
There's a lot of content for this week, the new nDreams dance packs look really good, I 'll definitely be looking into them upon release.

I like the horse race active item as well, Game Mechanics have been coming out with a lot of interesting content lately, I can't wait to see more.

You should and pick up the Sexy Dance while you're at it. Woman Tongue Woman Wink

Keep dreaming Cat Tongue

That is not happening, of course you're more than welcome to pick them up if you'd like. Cat Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 121 (478 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Jun 4, 2013
I knew Kikai would be delayed for weeks to come. All I know is if Kikai comes out when FFXIV PS3 beta testing begins, and I get a code? Forget it...I won't care about Kikai in NA anymore at that point, IDC if it's limited time. I barely care now!

So sick of all the delays. Not even sure if I'll be getting the new Ndreams dances since they took so long to get here.
Message 22 of 121 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 4, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LegoFire wrote:
There's a lot of content for this week, the new nDreams dance packs look really good, I 'll definitely be looking into them upon release.

I like the horse race active item as well, Game Mechanics have been coming out with a lot of interesting content lately, I can't wait to see more.

You should and pick up the Sexy Dance while you're at it. Woman Tongue Woman Wink

Keep dreaming Cat Tongue

That is not happening, of course you're more than welcome to pick them up if you'd like. Cat Wink

Lol. Oh, you know I will. Woman Wink

Message 23 of 121 (463 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jun 4, 2013

As the world waits to see whether the future British heir will be a boy or a girl,we are giving you a small collection of royal baby items, including everything you'll need to create your royal nursery in blue or pink.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Baby items?!!  Nursery?!!  Isnt this going a bit too far? 

Message 24 of 121 (461 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 4, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

As the world waits to see whether the future British heir will be a boy or a girl,we are giving you a small collection of royal baby items, including everything you'll need to create your royal nursery in blue or pink.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, you actually made me look back at the content coming for this week...I...I have absolutely no comment on baby items in Home...nor would I need any...nor would anyone that I personally know...not at all...

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 25 of 121 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 4, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Wow, you actually made me look back at the content coming for this week...I...I have absolutely no comment on baby items in Home...nor would I need any...nor would anyone that I personally know...not at all...

*Coughs* >.>

Message 26 of 121 (440 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 4, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

*Coughs* >.>

I stand my ground when I say "I do not know anyone personally who would need those items"... Smiley Embarassed

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 27 of 121 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jun 4, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

*Coughs* >.>

Are you making babies on Home Hinata?   Smiley Tongue

Message 28 of 121 (431 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Jun 4, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Keep dreaming Cat Tongue

Lol. Oh, you know I will. Woman Wink

That I do, I'll be looking forward to their release even more then. Cat Wink
Message 29 of 121 (429 Views)
Sackboy
297 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Definitely getting the dance moves. Ndreams motion capture are superior to the jumpy freakish looks of the others. The baby stuff is pretty funny considering a friend of mine and me had a conversation about the need for those. Smiley Happy Hopefully the update to the teahouse  addresses the issues with the tea ceremony as well.

Message 30 of 121 (428 Views)
0 Likes