Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming Feb 27th, 2013

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

I knew when they very first posted the video of that Dream Central place that it was going to be one of those places that you visit once the first day it comes out for about five minutes and then you never ever go back to again. Essentially one big advertisement.

Also, those GoGo clothes, HOLY smokes. I'm just wondering how much more fabric they can possibly chop off until they just let our avatars go around naked. I mean, one of the bottoms is essentially just a little strip of skin recolored to look like underwear. No way I'd pay for that. I keep thinking Home clothes get as skimpy as they can possibly go and they just show me up week after week.

Message 91 of 93 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Feb 28, 2013

xigbar93 wrote:

I knew when they very first posted the video of that Dream Central place that it was going to be one of those places that you visit once the first day it comes out for about five minutes and then you never ever go back to again. Essentially one big advertisement.

It might be forgivable if it was a good advertisement, at least. The space doesn't really add anything to the Dream line.

castle3
Message 92 of 93 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Can someone tell me if any of the new dance packs that were released today contains the "Thriller" one?  I'm stuck at work till late tonight and want to know if it is out yet so I can pick up a PSN card if it is.......

Sorry for the late response but the answer is yes. Its called zombie shuffle which is in the legend pack I believe. The mega pack is the best deal though. Let me know if you need to see them.

Message 93 of 93 (177 Views)