Happy early 3-day weekend everyone! President's Day is on Monday, and our offices will be closed then, so let me share a nice chunk of preview content for next week's publish. I will be on vacation until Wednesday, so this is the only preview chunk I will be able to share until then.
I do have a special event though to announce coming to Home next Wednesday. As I'm sure many of you are aware, PlayStation has a very special event planned on 2/20 (Wed), and we are more than excited to share that it will be live streamed also into Home. If you're not able to join us in-world, it will be available via other channels including the PS Blog and these forums. So set your reminders, as the event starts at 3pm Pacific / 6pm Pacific wherever you might be watching from.
If you opt to enjoy it from Home for a shared community watching experience, it will be hosted in the Community Theater itself (theater auditorium 1). So head there right after it starts and let the streaming begin! (If you don't see it, just walk out and back into the auditorium, and it will reset the stream).
For more info on the event, check this link: https://us.playstation.com/meeting2013/
And on with the good stuff...
x7 (Exclusives and Early Access):
- value bundle #44 exclusive to members
- Lockwood has some fantastic Locomotions coming for a week's early-access (Ex.: Flame Flight, Superpowers Value Pack, etc)
- VEEMEE has some cool Billabong clothing coming early for members (Ex. Billabong AVX Fedoras, Statik Fleece, boardshorts, and a couple ensembles for the ladies)
Granzella, why do you have to do this to me?
More items are coming for Peakvox Labs including
- Alien outfit bundles
- Mysterious Embled set (what could these do?!? You'll have to find out!)
- several clothing items for both genders including Leggings and Jeans
- Some weapons/toys/add-ons, icluding an Energy Rifle, Beam-Shield, Huge DNA Subspecies, Huge Toy Hammer (literally!)
- and some cool TV Tables
- Hoops (Locomotions) in a variety of colors (Yay!)
- More Edo content
- Gothic Lolita outfits
OMG YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE UPDATES JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER!!!!!!!!!
But um yes, the wardrobe issue is MAJOR and needs to be dealt with ASAP...